• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

clutch puller part #'s???

sledstormed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Idaho
Can someone help me out with clutch puller part #'s for a 2009 M1000 and a 2008 M6? Thanks!

C
Nov 8, 2009
the m1k just lay it on the side take the bolt out fill the hole with water and wrap the bolt with Teflon tape and run it back in fast no puller needed

http://www.startinglineproducts.com/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=2&catID=9&productID=312

You have the right theory except that after you remove the clutch bolt and fill the hole with water to the top of the puller threads, the bolt you screw back in has to be sized to the puller threads, not the bolt that holds the clutch on. On an M7 the bolt you need is a 9/16 nf thread, length doesnt really matter. Not sure if the newer models have the same puller threads or not.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
You have the right theory except that after you remove the clutch bolt and fill the hole with water to the top of the puller threads, the bolt you screw back in has to be sized to the puller threads, not the bolt that holds the clutch on. On an M7 the bolt you need is a 9/16 nf thread, length doesnt really matter. Not sure if the newer models have the same puller threads or not.

m1k is different from the m7 and 8 and yes the bolt work just fine i have done it myself!

Premium Features