• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro's Choice Power & Performance Turbo Reed Petals Now Available!

Hello guys, just wanted to take a few moments to inform you Arctic Cat "Twin" Turbo riders that we now have our Pro's Choice Power & Performance Turbo Steel Reed Petal Replacement Kits in stock and ready to ship! These replacement reed petals simply fasten to your stock Arctic Cat Twin cages.

The feedback we are receiving from our new customers is very satisfying! Turbo owners are reporting better throttle response over stock and aftermarket fiber petals plus, petal failure from typical "lean pops" and boosting hasn't been an issue. No more need for "band-aiding" these problems by stacking petals and hampering throttle response. Our special designed spring steel reeds have tested "failure free" to over 36 psi of boost as documented by Dynotech Research.

Feel free to continue dropping PM's for your orders or feel free to call me. Complete Arctic Cat Twin Kits are $200.00 plus tax/shipping cost. You can pay thru PayPal or send a check if you desire (we will have our credit card machine up soon!) Stop by and visit us @ http://www.proschoicepower.com

Happy New Year and Happy Boosting!

Justin Durand
Pro's Choice Power & Performance, LLC

Last edited:
We've had guys out west for over a month testing and running our new reeds. No complaints, no broke or cracked petals, no problems :cool: I'm sure more feedback will be coming soon as guys get more time and miles this winter...stay tuned!

Hello Everyone, just want to give everybody a quick update on our patented Turbo "Spring Steel" Replacement Reed Petals. D&D Racing will be the exclusive distributer for our Arctic Cat "Twin" Turbo Reed Petals. They are taking your orders now! You can contact Glenn Hall of D&D Racing directly @ 715-205-2965. Glenn will be happy to take your order and answer any questions you may have in concern. Also feel free to contact me with any questions as well.

Glenn has had sets out west testing on the big Turbo Cats with excellent feedback; great throttle response, no broke or cracked petals (thats the goal!) I have also had a test set on a full-lake race application Turbo F1200 Cat. The owner is completely excited, he has reported "much better" throttle response, holding up great to the abuses of the launch stutter control and running over 20 psi of boost, no failed reeds.

I am personally convinced that our steel reeds are our answer for failed fiber reeds. Glenn and I just finished track dynoing my Turbocharged Yamaha Vmax-4 today with multiple runs over 35 psi to 170 mph with no failures. (These are the same reeds I used to set the Dynotech H.P. record of 560+ hp in November.)

As far as failure...they are a mechanical part. We are recommending yearly replacement and inspection of our spring steel petals to prevent any such misfortune. This is a much better option than replacing fiber petals every few rides or the headache of a failed petal back in the boondocks.

Contact Glenn Hall, for your Cat Turbo reeds. We have some incredible pictures that Glenn will be posting to show the abuses our reeds will take!

Thank you,

Justin Durand
Pro's Choice Power & Performance, LLC

G
Apr 4, 2008
I tried proschoices new reeds last weekend on my F1200 lake/snowracer at my elevation 800ft. I tried them extensively on launch control which, for me, is the hardest thing on reeds. I also ran them at 18-20lbs of boost. I believe that throttle response is better with these reeds than anything else Ive tried. I can launch lag free with a huge turbo (gt35) even without launch control. Transition also seems snappier than before. This might be the solution we have all been looking for.

I tried proschoices new reeds last weekend on my F1200 lake/snowracer at my elevation 800ft. I tried them extensively on launch control which, for me, is the hardest thing on reeds. I also ran them at 18-20lbs of boost. I believe that throttle response is better with these reeds than anything else Ive tried. I can launch lag free with a huge turbo (gt35) even without launch control. Transition also seems snappier than before. This might be the solution we have all been looking for.

Thanks Joe, glad they are working well for you...Boost on!!!

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
I'm running the new reeds and man do they work good. they are realy snappy any seem to be holding up in the moutian on and off throttle 3-5000ft. im running 14psi right now and as soon as i get my differnt fuel im going to be turning it up to 20+psi with the big turbo :) I'll keep you all posted

Last edited:
Thank you for all the positive feedback! Glad to hear our reeds are working well for everyone! Glenn Hall of D&D Racing will continue to take your orders for the Cat reed kits, next shipments heading out real soon.

Thanks again,
Justin Durand

Premium Features