• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ski doo brace

Nov 26, 2007
walla walla
which one?

Are you talking about the Right Hand tunnel stiffener? It is a bit heavier duty than the stock one that is on the RH side of the sled? It is supposedly off of the 440MXZ racer. Just google "ski doo parts" and just about every site that comes up on the first page has the factory parts fische online to go thru.. Otherwise you can go to BRP.com and wade thru their crap to get to the parts catalogs too.. I just ordered one for my 07 it was 25 bucks plus 12 shipping. I will take a pic of it in comparison to the stock one..

R
Dec 30, 2007
Southern Idaho
Both sides need plated or stiffened up and this is behind the nun, on each side of the motor, I plated the clutch side (with an aluminum plate 3/8 thick) and when my nun went sideways, I noticed the right side was bowed. I straightened it but havent added anything to it yet. Man I love my rev but the thing can't take too hard of a hit, thats for sure. I'll get some pics of this for ya. If you need a nun go with one from a 07 440X race sled from jaycox powersports it's the strongest one. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
Brace

I build these braces for the exh side on the REV. It fits over top the stock rivets and brace. The brace is tied in to the steering hoop bolts and goes the full length of the side as in the picture.

It comes with aircraft quality rivets to mount.

These are lot stronger than the 440 doo brace and if your side is slightly bent it will pull it straight by installing it.

nov 15 2009 044.jpg

S
Mar 23, 2008
I noticed yesturday that behind my clutch was bowed out a little. and on the mag side. the diagonal part to the shock tower was split! it didnt bent behind the can because i got the RH tunnel stiffener in there. I have an extra for sale if someone needs one.

my question is. Im plating behind the clutch side. can i use the 2 motor mount bolts to secure the brace? or are they to short?

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
I build these braces for the exh side on the REV. It fits over top the stock rivets and brace. The brace is tied in to the steering hoop bolts and goes the full length of the side as in the picture.

These are lot stronger than the 440 doo brace and if your side is slightly bent it will pull it straight by installing it.

how much $$$?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.

Very nice, how much coin for that piece?

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
This is what your looking for. I sell them for 50.00 which includes priority mail shipping to the U.S. or Canada. I accept paypal or money orders. Thanks for looking wwracer

bracketsforsale 013.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features