• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Vent for the FX Nytro

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Well, here it is. Introducing the Roest Racing Instrument Panel (IP) Vent. The vent has over 40 square inches of surface and is located in a great spot to release heat and promote airflow. Top quality construction and easy to install. Two choices for gauge location. Either above the vent like OEM or off the steering post. Does not alter the fit of any body parts. www.roestracing.com

stripped_vent.jpg

ventgauge.jpg

vent.jpg

vent_gauge2.jpg

vent_gauge1.jpg

gauge_mount.jpg

Last edited:
R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Very nice, good to see some new ideas being tossed into the fray.
Will help the mid-mount guys quite a lot.
This is a great location for a vent for shedding rising heat, and I think will work great for Impulse kits (for lowered intercooler temps).

F

Fuken

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 28, 2007
Nuck
This looks like a great location for venting heat, but I find this area fills with snow while riding and I'm constantly clearing it. With this vent installed won't the snow that sits here just melt from the heat and drain through the screen?

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
This looks like a great location for venting heat, but I find this area fills with snow while riding and I'm constantly clearing it. With this vent installed won't the snow that sits here just melt from the heat and drain through the screen?

You bring up a good point. I decided to go with an open free flowing mesh as opposed to an SLP type fine filter because I wanted to allow the vent to stay as unrestrictive as possible. Snow that sits there and melts points to the fact that the vent is mounted in an effective place and should be kept clear. It is rugged and well built so should be able to stand up to some abuse.

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
I was by his shop the other day to look at these, and they look like oem. They are anodized black and are superior quality! Saw it installed on a machine also there, and the fit and finish is really nice. I have bought ton's of venting for my sled and it's usually more expensive and cheaper quality (usually plastic). I feel these will really benefit releasing under-hood heat. Nice job Roest! What's next? I know you are working on some more really cool aftermarket parts over there..........

Aaron

Premium Features