• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Feethookers - custom colors are here!!!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Feethookers has partnered up with H2OGraphix (http://www.h2ographx.com/) to offer customers the best looking boards available. Now you can have the best boards in the best color and graphix options!

We are offering these at the great introductory price of $185 a set; shipped to the lower 48! Add 20 for Canada shipping.

In addition to the custom graphix we can do custom base colors. The lead time on these right now are two weeks for custom colors; we will try to get that down to one week at a later date.

If you are still looking for raw and powder coat don't worry; we still do those at the great price of $150!

A few of the models pictured are available now; if you are interested in a set PM us.

Thanks for looking!

Carbon!
IMG_0138-1.jpg

Swirl:
IMG_0139-1.jpg

Skull in white and red:
IMG_0136-1.jpg

Digital camo:
IMG_0144-1.jpg

IMG_0137-2.jpg

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
we're trying to get a set of the new colors installed this weekend (pending family haloween activities don't get in the way!)

i'll post them up asap!

Avi8tormd

Premium Member
May 31, 2008
BOISE, IDAHO
Hey Carl,

I know that they are not your boards, I was just trying to help show what they look like when they have been dipped. Maybe it will help you and Kelly sale some boards.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
we can do a blue base with white swirls on top no problem!

PM me if you want to get the order going!

Premium Features