• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TEAM Tied Clutch Conversion Spreadsheet

W
Jul 14, 2009
Hi all,

Attached is a speadsheet to calculate side pressure at various points throughout the shift when running wide open with the TEAM TSS-04, TSS-98 and the new TEAM Tied clutch.

With this you can input an known good setup and see what you need in the new clutch for spring and helix.

Remember that all custom helixes are the same price as of the shelf helixes this year ($109).

For more info, call Jason at 218-846-6305

Attachments

• Clutch Calc.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 949
  • current tied helixes.zip
    69.8 KB · Views: 610
R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
Eric,
I saved the file first and then opened it in Exel 2007. I think saving the file so lets it unzip as it opens.
Edit-but when I went to save it I got a message that my version of Exel doesn't support all of the features in the spreadsheet. Don't see anything missing so don't know what if anything was lost.

Last edited:
D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
First download the.zip file to your harddrive somewhere. Then in windows explorer right click the .zip file and select extract to here. Once the file is extracted then you can open the proper file extension with the app intended for it. For those that do not have MS excell or other MS office products you can download for free from SUN microsystems what is called "Open Office" there you will have for free all the programs that MS office has for 400.00.

All MS office files...word, excell, access, power point etc. are compatible with open office and vice versa.

Premium Features