• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twisted Turbo, Should I???

T
Aug 27, 2009
British Columbia
After reading about all the ins and outs on the last three threads, I have came to some conclusions. Different oiling systems/pumps to supply oil to the motor via into the fuel pumps ect, that Twisted Turbo's has a very Loyal following (Which M1000 Turbo should I go with thread), and that Blart is a little wierd.

However, the mere possibility that Twisted could get 625 HP out of a M1200 Turbo is awesome.

A few years ago, I bought a Custom Turbo from Shain a Mitshubishi Journal Bearing style Turbo. I don't remember the size, but had different turbines, ect. I put that on a M8, and Holy SH*t!!!! That thing about killed me. A little Laggy, but Holy cow, it was fast. Nothing could touch me. Not even the Apex Turbo's. At the time they were running 25 pounds of boost. I know the kits are different today on the Apex's, but back then my 2007 M8 just killed them.

I have to say it was due to that Journal Bearing Turbo. It just worked so well. Shain says no intercooler, and I said OK, and holy Sh*t just give her some throttle and hold on tight and got in some spots where no one but god could be!!!

Now it is time to upgrade to the M1200 Turbo system. 625 Horsepower Can he really do it!!!(read it on Blarts post) Shain worked the impossible for my M8, Can he now work it on the 1200.

Shain I am sorry, but I have to put you on a cloud high in the heavens, because no one else could get my M8 to work as well as you, Holy Sh*t, that thing ran.

Can the Twisted Turbo Guru do it again with my M1200. Lets get the Twisted Nation and tell us how your sleds run with the Twisted Turbo's, and some of the new features.

My buddy has a Boondocker kit on a M1000 (race gas) and he keeps telling me that nothing can touch him. I want him to be saying Holy Sh*T to me when I blow his doors off.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to get a hold of a KMOD dealer, I hear that KMOD suspensions is the the best made, and if that M1200 Twisted kit runs like my M8 custom turbo, then I need to have the best suspension to handle all that horsepower.

Thanks again:beer;

T

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
I think you need to settle down, im sure if you ask nice Shaine will go out with you. lol

T
Aug 27, 2009
British Columbia
So does anyone think that a Twisted M1200T will beat a Boondocker M1000T. I am pretty sure my 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo would have laid the smack down on my buddies Boondocker M1000T. I am quite confident that my 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo may even beat some of the current Twisted 1000. Holy Sh*t that thing was fast. I don't have it anymore due to an accident in the norns. I was climbing some "way to crazy" chute. By GPS it was easily 3800' in elevation climb. That 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo climbed so fast and pulled so hard all the way to the top. When I got up there, there was no way to come back down and no Helicopter to bring the sled down. So the only way to come down was to ride the sled. I dropped down the chute and Caboom!!! hit the side of the cliff and totaled the sled. I sure wish I had a good suspension to keep me from bucking of that day, so I could have rode it out. I hear that KMOD is the only suspension that absorbs the bumps and keeps you on the sled all day long.

Thank goodness I had that 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten to the top. All I have to say about that Sled is WOW!!!:D

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Its clear this is yet another "EPIC FAIL" alter ego from one of the "other" turbo kit companies, its sad really, is it too hard to let your product and customer service do the talking?...this faile attempt of hating has been done over and over with different fake user names...but yet, the 3rd grader typing content remains the same (yawn)

from me, you get an epic amount of red rep on this one, have a good day sir:beer;

T
Aug 27, 2009
British Columbia
What are you up to? I don't hate Shain? Who are you Hatchers? Can you ride? Why don't you come to Canada and let us show you who the third grader is. Dude I just wanted to know if I should go with a new Twisted Kit. You must be a Boondocker Advocate. Please, bring your boondocker sled with you to canada. Oh yea, I forgot your in Third Grade. You must have gotten beat by a Twisted sled. Better luck next time.

I really had a 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo. Journal Bearing Mitzubishi Turbo That I bought from Shain. Ran a Purelogic box. I welded my own airbox, and made the short airtube that gives you a quick spool up.

Dude your a jerk and how dare you highjack this inquiry.

Please if anyone can give me any honest advise, please share it. Don't follow the road of the last two a**holes.

T

T
Aug 27, 2009
British Columbia
I will call and order my new Twisted Kit in two weeks. And as for the other Twisted Haters (Hatchers) Thanks for helping me make my descision.

Does anyone have Shains new number it has been a few years since I have talked to him.

Thanks

T

O
Aug 17, 2009
So does anyone think that a Twisted M1200T will beat a Boondocker M1000T. I am pretty sure my 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo would have laid the smack down on my buddies Boondocker M1000T. I am quite confident that my 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo may even beat some of the current Twisted 1000. Holy Sh*t that thing was fast. I don't have it anymore due to an accident in the norns. I was climbing some "way to crazy" chute. By GPS it was easily 3800' in elevation climb. That 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo climbed so fast and pulled so hard all the way to the top. When I got up there, there was no way to come back down and no Helicopter to bring the sled down. So the only way to come down was to ride the sled. I dropped down the chute and Caboom!!! hit the side of the cliff and totaled the sled. I sure wish I had a good suspension to keep me from bucking of that day, so I could have rode it out. I hear that KMOD is the only suspension that absorbs the bumps and keeps you on the sled all day long.

Thank goodness I had that 2007 M8 Shain Stanger Custom Turbo otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten to the top. All I have to say about that Sled is WOW!!!:D

Dude you need to put down the "monster energy drink"....And thanks for letting the forum know your buying a twisted boost kit when you find the phone # have a good time have a good time....

PLEASE READ THE BOLD PRINT BELOW.

v
v
v
v
v
v

Last edited:
D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Its clear this is yet another "EPIC FAIL" alter ego from one of the "other" turbo kit companies, its sad really, is it too hard to let your product and customer service do the talking?...this faile attempt of hating has been done over and over with different fake user names...but yet, the 3rd grader typing content remains the same (yawn)

from me, you get an epic amount of red rep on this one, have a good day sir:beer;

X2

Its funny how these guys come on here and yap about how TT badmouths all of the other companies. I have NEVER ONCE seen this. Even when people (for what ever reason) pull this pathetic crap.

P

POLARIS600cc

Nov 27, 2007
MN
This is the only forum I am a member of where a thread like this doesn't get shut down instantly. Pretty sad if you ask me. Sad that it gets started, and sad it isn't stopped.

R
Aug 30, 2008
After reading about all the ins and outs on the last three threads, I have came to some conclusions. Different oiling systems/pumps to supply oil to the motor via into the fuel pumps ect, that Twisted Turbo's has a very Loyal following (Which M1000 Turbo should I go with thread), and that Blart is a little wierd.

However, the mere possibility that Twisted could get 625 HP out of a M1200 Turbo is awesome.

A few years ago, I bought a Custom Turbo from Shain a Mitshubishi Journal Bearing style Turbo. I don't remember the size, but had different turbines, ect. I put that on a M8, and Holy SH*t!!!! That thing about killed me. A little Laggy, but Holy cow, it was fast. Nothing could touch me. Not even the Apex Turbo's. At the time they were running 25 pounds of boost. I know the kits are different today on the Apex's, but back then my 2007 M8 just killed them.

I have to say it was due to that Journal Bearing Turbo. It just worked so well. Shain says no intercooler, and I said OK, and holy Sh*t just give her some throttle and hold on tight and got in some spots where no one but god could be!!!

Now it is time to upgrade to the M1200 Turbo system. 625 Horsepower Can he really do it!!!(read it on Blarts post) Shain worked the impossible for my M8, Can he now work it on the 1200.

Shain I am sorry, but I have to put you on a cloud high in the heavens, because no one else could get my M8 to work as well as you, Holy Sh*t, that thing ran.

Can the Twisted Turbo Guru do it again with my M1200. Lets get the Twisted Nation and tell us how your sleds run with the Twisted Turbo's, and some of the new features.

My buddy has a Boondocker kit on a M1000 (race gas) and he keeps telling me that nothing can touch him. I want him to be saying Holy Sh*T to me when I blow his doors off.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to get a hold of a KMOD dealer, I hear that KMOD suspensions is the the best made, and if that M1200 Twisted kit runs like my M8 custom turbo, then I need to have the best suspension to handle all that horsepower.

Thanks again:beer;

T

Either you are associated with Twisted Turbo's, or your one Twisted Dude. Get a hold of your self!!!

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
News Flash: Blart and Tinkerritis are both alter egos of someone with no balls to speak for themselves

Now the chit is getting deep, it’s easy to see both "Blart" and "Tinkerritis" are the same person as they both share the same horrid grammar errors and general content

And to top it all off, they both RED Rep me two minutes apart…..LMFAO! These alters come here every 3-6 months and try so hard to hate on twisted with pointless and meaningless content…. its sad really, say I tell you

Sure would be nice to see some mods on this forum:confused:

Picture0001-1.png

Premium Features