• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TEam on a cat

S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
Hey guys, my buddy has a 800 wit a team secondary. I ran a straight 51 with snopro grn, an 19/43 gearing.. does anyone know how to convert that to a team clutch? Thanks

K
Dec 31, 2007
my sled
thanks for the reply, i've got the rpms about where i want them at WOT but its just not up shifting, my top speed is around 50mph. any other things i shoud check befor changing clutch setups.
thanks

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
my sled
thanks for the reply, i've got the rpms about where i want them at WOT but its just not up shifting, my top speed is around 50mph. any other things i shoud check befor changing clutch setups.
thanks

Is this with the Team sec? If so, going from a Cat roller to a Team you will probably want to get away from the light tip Cat weights and run something with more tip weight to shift better on top....like a Polaris 10- weight or similar.

K
Dec 31, 2007
i have ajustable primary weights which had nothing on the tip should i put some weight on the tip to see if that will close up my primary?

Premium Features