• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lmao!!!!!! Treedog front bumper 05/06 900

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Well Folks, I have to say...........I was reading Snowest awhile back and saw a thread with this Bumper installed on a 900.

Being the 900 front bumper is an absolute joke I deside to call this guy named Toby.

He told me about his bumper.........He told me how much, I thought wow thats pretty stout price for a front bumper.............

Well the bumper arrived, I opened it up and checked it out..........

all I can say is...........WOW!!!!!!!!!

An absolute master piece !!!!

Worth every penny and then sum!!!!

great instructions and stupid simple to install!!!!!!!!!

A+++++++++++

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
Wow that's great to hear. A lot of people will love hearing this

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Bumper

I am not sure what made me giiggle while I was installing it............

I think it was the complete appreciation for something that you could tell the second you saw it someone put their heart and soul into the design.

I must say, its been along time sense I seen something as basic as a bumper and said to myself as I installed it.................This is absolutely amazing the attention to detail.

To think, I was dreding installing the bumper more then I was dreding changing the crank.

It fit like a glove. :D

what a great product.:D

Thanks Toby!!!

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Dan & Toby

Dan, Isn't that bumper amazing! Mine gets used every time out(NO JOke)!:D
It is good to see you getting YOUR 900 fixed up, you still need to come out to Montana and ride with me!
Same for you Toby!
Thanks,
ANDREW:beer;:beer;

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
Good to hear Dan, I'm in the market for one for the wifes 06-600. I have a TCP on the 975 and it's not an easy install but doable.

The only thing missing on all of these bumbers is a skip tooth chain saw chain hooked into the moter and across the front reving at 8g's.

Anyone have pic's?

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
You guys are gonna make me blush!!! :face-icon-small-blu

Well, so just an update on this little venture of ours.
As I have stated before it was necesity, the mother of all invention that led to this bumper. I come by the name treedog very legitamate. :D
After other entity's in the aftermarket buisness claimed they were not going to address the problem, a simple idea turned into reality with the help of my friend Tim (snowballs). He's the fabricator with the knowledge I'm just the pretty face with an idea!!
Anyway, thanx to all of you, we have managed to sell a few of these things despite it all. I have come to appreciate the power and the knowledge in this forum and you guys very much!! It means alot to me personally to have people who have forgot more about the buisness than I will ever know, to refer my product to others. Cheers to all of you!! :beer;:p:beer;
I hope all of you have a safe year.

Thanx
-T

Ps. Keep the orders coming!!! :face-icon-small-win

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
Does anyone have an pics of this bumper?

20081101_134430_07.jpg

20081101_121126_02.jpg

20081101_121110_01.jpg

B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
Yeah Toby,
I need to save up for one of your bumpers! (do you have pink yet? ;))

I've never hit a tree or rock before. This is my third sled, fifth season riding, first time off-trail in my new sled and this happens (picture does not capture the steepness of the hill). My first tree stuck -- I'm so PROUD!

P1173062.jpg

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
I've never hit a tree or rock before. This is my third sled, fifth season riding, first time off-trail in my new sled and this happens (picture does not capture the steepness of the hill). My first tree stuck -- I'm so PROUD!

Wow. I hit my first tree the 2nd day I had my sled.

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
NICE STICK BLUE!!!!! :D:D
Now you can ride with the knuckleheads like me for sure!!! :eek:
I'm taking another batch into powder tomorrow, and yes I am doing a pink one for Sherri, so if you want one let me know!!

Sledhead, if you like the look without the stock bumper please look through the search function you will find a couple other nice styles out there that do remove the stock plastic bumper. Skinz is one of them and I cannnot remember at this time which the other one is. One of the other guys might be able to tell you.
If your interested in mine please pm me or feel free to call for current pricing.

Thanx again everyone!! :D
-T
PH# 208-818-8566

By the way Mule I think we could ride together anytime!! I bent my new bumper in my own yard on the 1st ride. I hit a tree almost in mid air over one of my driveway burms. ;):p:beer;

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
^^ Now that's a classy guy right there.

Referring somebody to a competitor's product that might suit what they are looking for a little better than his own.

Premium Features