• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon Feethooker are here! Foot board traction

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Hello All,

Here are the Meethooker Feethookers for Dragons. These are reduce snow build up on your running boards while greatly increasing traction!

Here are a few key design features that make these the BEST boards for your sled:

Pre-located holes for east rivet layout
Superior tooth design for the ultimate in traction
Front opening has no traction teeth, 2nd and 3rd have rear-ward facing teeth to aid in traction while allowing easy exiting of footwell area! (see pics)
Others have teeth that stick up above the outer edge which doesn't allow the rider to feel the edge; reducing traction and confidence. Feethookers are approx 1/16th lower than the edge. This gives you the best of both worlds: increased traction AND the use of the outer rail.

Last but not least these are the BEST value: $150 and that includes powder coating, and shipping!! (ad $15 for canada)

PM me if you have any questions or to place an order. The first run will be shipping next Friday.

Thanks for looking!

Carl

dragon front.jpg Dragon overhead.jpg dragon side view.JPG dragon tooth detail.jpg

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
boards

It's good to have another option and choice. Better Boards weren't the original either.

^^ what he said..

there is always going to be a similar product on the market..its nice to get more options..

dont get me wrong i think F-BOMB is flat out the best guy i have ever dealt with and his better boards worked flawlessly..

its hard to deviate from the original design on anything..as long as they are getting better and work great then who cares..

no different then the front bumpers..just depends on the color styles, price and customer service..right??

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
OK, I'll bite....my IQ boards are like standing on ice covered railroad ties so I need something better.

Any installed photos?

Anybody used these yet?

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
OK, I'll bite....my IQ boards are like standing on ice covered railroad ties so I need something better.

Any installed photos?

Anybody used these yet?

I've got a set on my sled, but mine is on an IQ racer.
They work awesome. when I carve through the powder and set my foot back down the snow just gets pushed through the holes and I have traction, I don't even think about it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
Won't get into a brand discussion but some type of "boards" are a must have for a sled. I'm running Better Boards purchased from Carl's Cycle, wish I'd bought some last year. The treads are the same height as the outer edge and have cleats to the footwell except for the last hole on the Carl's version. These look very similar.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
There is NO HONOR AMONGST THEIVES!!!

It just proves that if you build it....

Someone will build it and sell it cheaper just to undercut ya!!

Unless it's patented, it's free game. As a consumer, we all love competition because it forces better prices.

So tell us about the improvements mentioned.

:) 2fun

I read the post and figured out that the cleats are slightly lower and the front 2 cleats face backwards. This is the part that I really like as it would definitely prevent your foot from getting caught.

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Besides who cares? Rob will come up with the next whiz bang thing and make money off it before the others come imitating..
Correct: Robs were not the first. They were even named because they werent the first. "Better Boards" he built them because they were a "Better" solution. These seem to be different in a few ways but they are VERY similar. I can pretty much promise the next version of the "Better Boards" will have improvements. I doubt Rob will care much. Hes a pretty smart guy!!

O
Feb 20, 2008

These running boards have had a good reception from iqr crowd and if you take a look in his post the the racing section on this site he is more detailed about some of the things that are different or improved on compared to other boards on the market

P
Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I've had my foot trapped in the other boards before. I thought I blew my knee out. I like the fact the first two flares are reversed on these. May have to try a pair.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID

As you can see in the first post the located mounting holes, tread design, tread height, and price.

Are you interested in a set; we could trade for some vents :face-icon-small-ton

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Hey mh, I want some 4 my IQR. Could i get a set that has shorter raised tabs that are NOT sharpened?

I wreck a lot and i really don’t want to loose a knee cap.

Also, i need the ones that will fit with a stock 121 rear sus.

G
Jan 8, 2009
Hello All,

Here are the Meethooker Feethookers for Dragons. These are reduce snow build up on your running boards while greatly increasing traction!

Here are a few key design features that make these the BEST boards for your sled:

Pre-located holes for east rivet layout
Superior tooth design for the ultimate in traction
Front opening has no traction teeth, 2nd and 3rd have rear-ward facing teeth to aid in traction while allowing easy exiting of footwell area! (see pics)
Others have teeth that stick up above the outer edge which doesn't allow the rider to feel the edge; reducing traction and confidence. Feethookers are approx 1/16th lower than the edge. This gives you the best of both worlds: increased traction AND the use of the outer rail.

Last but not least these are the BEST value: $150 and that includes powder coating, and shipping!! (ad $15 for canada)

PM me if you have any questions or to place an order. The first run will be shipping next Friday.

Thanks for looking!

Carl
How do you go about ordering these is there a number you can call.

P

PalousePoo

Nov 26, 2007
Farmington, Wash.
The first hole looks good and large. I also like the improvements you listed. Need to see an install pic. Could the teeth be too sharp and chew up boots quickly?? Props to you.

Premium Features