• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do you clear a BLINK CODE?

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
ok so i had the 6 flashes on my wifes 06 700..DET SENSOR..bought a new one, while installing, found the old DET sensor hanging there..was never even bolted to the head like it was suppose to..where i grounds i am sure..

anyways..installed it, got it all back together finally, and ran it up...mind you..its been torn INTO big time for 2 mths now..haha..started on 1st pull :cool:

so start it up..6 flashes again..:eek:

now tell me this is not a problem again..or can i just reset the gauge...
:face-icon-small-con
HOW??

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
the codes will reset themselves once the problem is fixed. so looks like you still have a problem and it is probably a wiring issue :(

L

Lano

Dec 15, 2007
Buffalo, MN
Flashing codes?

Guido,

Try riding the sled a little to bring temp. up to near normal, this worked for me. If that does not work then the problem is probably still there.

Lano
09' Dragon 800

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
HEY GUYS..suns good..well "hopeful" is more like it..

i have spent alot of time and money i didnt have fixing the sled and i am extremely happy with it..just frustrated at this point cause im leaving for utah for xmas next sat and bringing the sleds for the 1st ride...

i will run it up in the garage on sat and see what happens..

PRAY FOR ME.. ;)

thanks again for the inputs..

R

rockin rmk

Oct 27, 2002
Great Falls MT
on both of my sleds the service light flashes when started then goes out. and it is just a service reminder that is set to come on every 20hrs maybe you could get lucky and it is the same thing and there is nothing wrong with the sled

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
rockin..how many times does the "service light" flash..the manual doesnt have the code listed for this..??

could be..i didnt let teh sled run very long cause i wanted to mix the fuel with oil cause i changed the oil filter and wanted to make sure the air was all bled..and changed coolant..so didnt want to run long..maybe a minute 2-3x..

hmm...

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
hmm..

so it goes off of seconds and not "flashes" then for the service..

ok i will check the guages in the morning then..i just looked for the flashing and saw it blinking..never scrolled through the menu...

thanks for the help buddy..

will have to meet up and ride this year..along with 800poodragon thats here in town as well..

Premium Features