• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

#225 spring?

S
Dec 9, 2007
Can anyone tell me where I can find a #225 spring for the front skid for a 06 RMK 900? I think its a Holz spring but they don't seem to have it on there web sight. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Can anyone tell me where I can find a #225 spring for the front skid for a 06 RMK 900? I think its a Holz spring but they don't seem to have it on there web sight. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carl them on the phone. It should cost $35 -30 for one.
Also try Carl's and TCP.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I rode a 05 900 for 2 seasons, the 225 spring was the best mod I performed to the sled. Makes it handle much better and I didn't notice any change in the ride. Left hand throttle also necessary on those if doing a lot of boondocking.

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
Not sure where you checked the part #.
I am a Polaris dealer and I checked the part # on the website, it is a good part #.

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Yep. I ran it on my 900 before switching skids and it helped keep the nose from diving when you let off the throttle tremendously. Also seemed to to trench less with it to. For $33 its more than worth it.

-Nolan

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
I`ll back that ^^^. Very good mod for improved handling and diving as he said. Underrated in my opinion, particularily for the money. Don't hesitate.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Not sure where you checked the part #.
I am a Polaris dealer and I checked the part # on the website, it is a good part #.

and then.....

I tried at the Pure Polaris site. Maybe I have to go to a Dealer instead of the factory. I will try at a few Dealers. Thanks.

?????

To the guy that said it was the best mod he's done but didn't notice any difference........... ????:confused::confused:

Just in that kind of mood tonite I guess.;) It's supposed to help with trenching and some of the nose diving. That was one of the first things I did to mine so I can't really compare it to how it worked before.

:beer;:beer;

Premium Features