• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Cutler Turbo M1000, Kmod, 162x3, Boost it, runs great

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
2008 M1000 Cutler Turbo. Dialed in at 10#'s on avgas. Runs great with the latest Boost it box with the baro sensor. Kmod coupling suspension keeps the skis down without making the front feel heavy. Boss seat. It has deleted oil injection and added greasable zerk for bottom end. Had new reeds, OVS reed stops and pistons at end of last season. CPC torsional secondary. Four tower AC clutch. KOSO EGT's. Elecronic boost gauge. Has a bung for the KOSO AFR. Also has STM turbo exhaust valves. Updated tunnel and bumper to '09. Adjustable 09 handlebars. Tunnel reinforcement plate and BDX anti slop steering bushing. It has Koso AFR, stock exhaust valves, STM Mag side extra motor mount, and stock oil injection that all come with the sled. Lightweight hood. Powder pro skis. The diamond drive has been completely gone thru and fresh oil last ride.

The turbo kit is CPC RG stage 3. 3071 garret turbo. cold air intake. dual injectors. Hallman Adjustable boost controller.
Can be turned down to pump gas 4 psi with actuator rod on wastegate. This is not a belt burner, clutching is dialed. Needs nothing, gas and go.

$7900 with kmod and 162x3

$6000 with stock float air skid and 162x2.3

Pm me if interested.

m1000 2.jpg m1000.jpg

Last edited:

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Boost it works great. It doesn't stumble or burble at all. Crisp and clean all the way thru.

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
This sled doesn't miss a beat. I'm a very finicky tuner and the Boost-it box doesn't need to be messed with at all, gas and go. The turbo and exhaust are all heat wrapped. I don't think you'll find a better setup m1000 for this price.

Last edited:
Premium Features