• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bola Mosquito

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
So I'm sitting here at my place Colombia and little did I know there a very bad mosquito virus outbreak all over central & southern Latin America folks are dropping left and right....Chit just got here last night and I already have 2 bites

DPG

image.jpg

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
:pop2:

e067b8a18c1ba4a8a2259d6b5cfaa4c4_zps79d218c3.jpg

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
So I'm sitting here at my place Colombia and little did I know there a very bad mosquito virus outbreak all over central & southern Latin America folks are dropping left and right....Chit just got here last night and I already have 2 bites

DPG

Hurry before its too late, drink lots of tequila, it will kill any virus within the boundaries of your liver!

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
I was drinking pretty good the other night and got those little "can't see them" pretty looped.....They do have this pretty cool tennis racket fly swatter that has a positive & negative charge that zaps them...folks all over town carry them like a side arm weapon...I'll post a pic of thing latter on....Funny thing it's so flipping hot & humid nobody is covering up there skin with clothing.

And for you single guys looking for a faithful, loyal hottie this is the place to come to. There everywhere and they love gringo's.

She would love to sit on your face so you can guess her weight :face-icon-small-hap

DPG

image.jpg

Premium Features