• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any mtx vipers showing up yet

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just got the call. My viper is on the ground at OTS

I ordered a red/white SE 162. The LE models can't be far behind. Plus the Arctic cat blog just posted pictures of their race sleds coming off the line. Production of the Yamaha line may be finished all together.
That would be SWEEEET

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
A bird may have let me know that the rolling chassis assembly is done and they are on to the Yamaha specific assembly. Won't be long now.

The flip side is that the turbos aren't due until December :(

Tomkat700

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2013
Pierce, Co
Dealer called to tell me mine shipped today and should be here in a week.:face-icon-small-hap Also said my turbo was shipping with the sled...we'll see. Black MTX in CO

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
My favorite little bird said I should see my MTX LE in 15 days

2015-SR-Viper-MTX-162-LE-Orange-3_4.jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
rmy in pincher creek had this sled come in. Not sure if its regular stock or a snowcheck, means mine isn't too far behind. I ordered the same color.

yammi.jpg

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Viper

Picked my 162 up today from Red Deer CW , plus boost it, racers edge T-motion etc etc.. Gonna be good winter!:face-icon-small-hap

photo (35).jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Picked my 162 up today from Red Deer CW , plus boost it, racers edge T-motion etc etc.. Gonna be good winter!:face-icon-small-hap

does the turbo spool up faster on the back end of the tunnel. almost wished I would have ordered the blue/white combo. looks sweet.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
lol slower spool up but balances weight out better.. Red white looks sweet too.. Stoked to ride this thing, feels so much better than the nytro an apex

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
does the turbo spool up faster on the back end of the tunnel. almost wished I would have ordered the blue/white combo. looks sweet.

One of our 162's we ordered for stock was red white combo. I love Yamaha blue, but that red is bad a$$. Oh, and it showed up on Tuesday FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Quit second guessing yourself Noob. The red and white is badass also.

lol. your right. i'm going to cover it up with wrap kit anyways. have a set of black cr boards that are going on the sled as well. got my boost it kit sitting in my shop waiting for sled to show up.

Premium Features