• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flathead snow report and riding

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Doing good..waiting for snow! Had a grand baby in January and loving the heck out of her..CW is now a full time Grandma, see watches the monkey 4 days a week! We left camp at the end of June..been crazy tiring to adjust our summer life!

How have you been Chris?

coolm7cat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2008
Montana
Lol...nope..just doing life things...how have you been?

Just working my azz off. 6 days a week since the beginning of January and the project completion date is December. Ready for winter to come and start having some fun.

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Nice Wes! Did compression test cold on Sandys 600..was 105 and 110psi 5 pulls. Going to to the top end this weekend..need to find a tire for the sled trailer and we are ready!

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Just working my azz off. 6 days a week since the beginning of January and the project completion date is December. Ready for winter to come and start having some fun.

Work is good for ya Cool :beer; It has been ubber crazy at our shop..we just went through a melting stage with what will make a great base for the year! How are you looking your way?

coolm7cat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2008
Montana
we have had below zero weather. Now it is warm. Crazy weather. Haven't had the chance to get to the mountains to check it out. That is what i get when i buy a new sled.

Premium Features