• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Lift

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
Wasn't someone local selling and building snowmobile lifts? Or have I sniffed one too many magic markers

If not local where can I find one?

N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
There's a guy in Cle Elum that makes some. I'm sure he'll be at the snow show. PM Van Epps or Bigdaddy for his name.

Congrats on the new sled! 'bout time!

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
There's a guy in Cle Elum that makes some. I'm sure he'll be at the snow show. PM Van Epps or Bigdaddy for his name.

Congrats on the new sled! 'bout time!

I'll be at the show.

And thanks, it was definitely over due but I should be good to go now. Maybe a few mid week rides....

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
That was Mike on Upper Peoh Pt Rd in Cle Elum (neighbors), I see the house for rent now, so he's moved, probably back to western WA.....I'll try to find his info in my old PM's and post it....I have a phone number somewhere.......

M
Sep 18, 2009
Puyallup, WA
i bought mine from mike last year. verry well made product.

i had a request that he use (4) swiveling casters instead of the (2) in front (rear wheels were stationary). this way i can push the sled around much easier in my garage. i would suggest getting a larger "Plate" for the rear for additional support for your tunnel.

one thing to note: on M cats the sled sits lower, or has lower points, so the lift in its collapsed position cant easily roll under the sled - due to the vertical "pegs". i always use my dollies when i roll it from the truck into the garage so the sled sits up a bit higher and clears the lift - so, no issues for me.

in case you're wondering, under the track is my home made dolly. this way the lugs arent bent when i roll it around - and the bars fit between the lugs.

here's his link from Mike's previous post (MtnMax97)

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170391

100124 Ride 003a.JPG

Last edited:
What everyone else said. Contact mtnmax97. Awesome guy, personally ride with him every weekend sleddin and he makes a sweet lift. Weve been using ours for about 2 years now and it works flawlessly! Never ever had a problem. His lift holds my rx1ton no problem :D. He will probly have a couple at the show if you dont get one before then. Good luck.

M
May 19, 2009
cle elum WA
sorry no lifts this year

Sorry there are no lifts being made this year. Im his son and we just moved to Roslyn WA so we had no time to make the lifts. Shoot him a PM he still might have 1 for sale but im not sure. Sorry again for the inconvienence.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Sled lift for sale one of mikes works great

We have one of the lifts that has only been used once or twice and my buddy doesn't need it we have others he says he will sell it for $300 what he paid for it. Call Jeff at 253-486-2642. It is located at lake tapps but will deliver to the snow show on Saturday. Thanks Jeff

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Mike time to start building again

Mike if you get busy for the next two weeks for the show I think you could sell a bunch. Anybody that is interested in a lift get ahold of mike he can prob build some to order possibly. You won't regret on of these lifts they work great.

Premium Features