• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I-90Motorsports 2013 Summit XM Ski-Doo demo ride and BBQ.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Saturday 4-7-2012, I-90Motorsports is planning on doing a demo day on the new 2013 Summit! We will also have our 2012 Summit Turbo E-TEC to ride and other various products. We plan on having a BBQ at the microwave tower from 11:00-3:00@ Gold Creek / Lake Kachess areas. We will be doing demos from that spot. The Snow parks are now closed but we have checked with the forest service and the parking is still in the same places and legal. The trail systems are no longer groomed but are open to ride. Make sure you bring your own sled to ride. We are not meeting in the parking lot… We will be at the microwave tower on top of the mountain. We also will have forms and the means to be able to snow check on the hill so bring your visa card! Everyone is welcome to come and hang out!
Thank you,

W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
Sounds like a good time and good food is in store along with a great weather forecast for saturday. Remko are you going to dawn the apron and cook hat and fix us starvin sledders some chow?

Last edited:
G

gorilla

Feb 9, 2012
middle of no where
Awwww...mannnn....heading to Idaho for some sledding over there. Wished it was Easter Sunday instead. Damn it. :face-icon-small-con

G

gorilla

Feb 9, 2012
middle of no where
Just got home, perfect day for a get together and demo ride. Thanks for the Air Frames and the breakfast sandwich. Glad I got a chance to meet everyone.

Thanks for putting on a nice little spring snow-fest, you guys are top-notch.

Brian

Premium Features