• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NXT LVL Windshield Bag

R
Oct 6, 2012
Denver, CO
Anyone have any experience? Do they stay put? Do you have to cut out the plastic on the headlight pod to get any storage??

I am currently running the Rocky Mountain windshield delete option and this might be a nice addition!

SPG%20-%20Fly,%20Nxt%20Lvl%20Polaris%20W-S%20Pak%2010NXPWP200-BK,WHT_tnl.jpg

NXTlvlWindshield.jpg

SPG%20-%20Fly,%20Nxt%20Lvl%20Polaris%20W-S%20Pak%20Vented%20Picl.jpg

Q
Mar 11, 2011
Olds
There's 2 different styles, one is a non-vented which you don't have to cut, but the vented bag you do have to cut if you want the full storage capacity. the cool thing is after you cut the bag gets heated from the engine. Someone on here had a vent kit to cover the hole in the hood if you ever decide to get rid of the bag too.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Never own a regular windshield again. Love this bag

agree 100%. take the windshield off day one, then you have a new shield to put on when you sell the sled that isn't all marked up with tree bark. Its easier to sell it as "my wifes sled, only trail ridden". lol Eric

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
It's a great bag but storage is limited. You cannot put goggles in there. Nice for radios, phones, beanies, gloves, ect. I don't regret purchasing mine.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
How does it stack up to the Polaris defrost bag? Anyone have any experience with that bag? PROs, CONs?

It won't have as much storage but looks much nicer and will never break. The Polaris defrost bag appears to me to be in harms way if the sled flips over. Honestly I feel like the two products in question are for 2 totally different consumers.

I prefer the vented Dan Adams bag, it will hold a pair of goggles for thawing or a bunch of smaller items.

W
Apr 4, 2013
Washington
I got one. It fits nice and gives you a bit of storage. However, the reason I got mine is because I can roll my sled and not break anything (windshield) in the process.

R
Oct 6, 2012
Denver, CO
It won't have as much storage but looks much nicer and will never break. The Polaris defrost bag appears to me to be in harms way if the sled flips over. Honestly I feel like the two products in question are for 2 totally different consumers.

I prefer the vented Dan Adams bag, it will hold a pair of goggles for thawing or a bunch of smaller items.

I have the defrost bag now and a broken full size windshield that I took off. Bag is kind of funky to get stuff in and out of but there is volume there it's just a weird shape. The bracket on my defrost bag has started to bend just a little with all the rolling over I have to do! :face-icon-small-dis

I am going to 2" lower bars this year so I know it will be even more of a problem.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
does anyone have pics of the vent holes that need to be drilled for the vented shield? how about the replacement screens if the bag is not used anymore?
thanks

Premium Features