• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supercharged ProRMK at Washington State Snow EXPO

hdfxst04

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2009
Twin Cities
I was out with Bill this year in Dubois while he was testing. He let me ride it around for a while. Even though it was in testing stage it had no bog or stumble. Wish I had the cash a lot of fun. He never pinned down hp numbers at that time and was working on the clutching still. It did not pull over any harder than my pro.

Nov 29, 2007
Who's timmy? Haven't installed a new BD kit yet. So I can't tell you how much it weighs. And it will probably end up running around 68 to 70 gram weights. At 6000-8000 ft.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Oh my crap, that's awesome.

How much boost are they claiming to run at 200hp on pump gas?

Like 9.2 right now from what I was told... They are gonna try to get it up to 10 on pump this year with the W/A intercooler is what the speedwerx guy told me at Haydays

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
So where is this actually advertised with some real prices and info? Speedwerx or Carl's sites? Or is this all a word of mouth kind of thing?

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Carl's is the only place you can buy them? was that a question or a statement?

I read somewhere that Carls is the only place you can buy this speedwerx supercharger kit, but I don't see any info anywhere about them advertised on Carl's performance site. I would at least expect to see a page saying what it is, what you get, what the claims are, and then they can say call for price and availability... so I'm asking if the claims and kit contents info are available somewhere or if its not being advertised and is only available if you call and ask them about it?

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Carls is the only place you can buy the Polaris kit.... Way it sounds they're only doing a handful of them this year so they can keep a close eye on them, so don't think you'll find much about it unless you call Carls

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Who's timmy? Haven't installed a new BD kit yet. So I can't tell you how much it weighs. And it will probably end up running around 68 to 70 gram weights. At 6000-8000 ft.

Not more? We are running 10-68 weights on stock 800 cfi-2's here in Norway.

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
I rode it in early June at Snowbank Mountain. Jack was still wrenching/testing on it then. It pulls hard. It made a lot of strange noises which were normal I guess with all of the whirring parts and all. We were on wet spring snow and I only rode it for a few minutes. I presume that the installed kit will be very nice. Jack knows what he is doing and he must have it dialed in by now. Another choice for you horsepower addicts is a good thing. I will wait for the 2016 with the H.O motor. 165 horsepower under full warranty will be enough for this old man.

Nov 29, 2007
Not more? We are running 10-68 weights on stock 800 cfi-2's here in Norway.

And what elevation were you running in Norway? The kit is designed for the guy who want bottom end power. It won't run with turbos on a big long hill it's for the guy who rides in the trees and wants the instant power and quick acceleration. The stock 800's here run 10-62 gram weights.

Premium Features