• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro RMK Accessories - What We Offer

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
What about the Elevation bag? When will it be available?

Also, how does that bag mount to the Pro's? Do you have to drill into the tunnel or is there a tract mount kit?

I

itchy06RMK

Dec 19, 2011
Front bumpers are back in stock Monday, we've got about a half dozen and they won't last long. Both color rear bumpers are in stock as of Monday.
You can expect my order for the f bumper and handlebar bag to come in on Monday then!!

:face-icon-small-ton

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
What about the Elevation bag? When will it be available?

Also, how does that bag mount to the Pro's? Do you have to drill into the tunnel or is there a tract mount kit?

Elevation bags are unfortunately a few weeks out still, Compacts will come in first. You have to drill 4 holes in the tunnel, no track mounting.

You can expect my order for the f bumper and handlebar bag to come in on Monday then!!

:face-icon-small-ton

Awesome!

I

itchy06RMK

Dec 19, 2011
I love my Dan Adams front bumper! Pretty straight forward install and super strong! Already killed a ton of trees and it has held up great!

Thanks again Paul for great service and products! As soon as I can afford, I'm getting one of those nxt lvl pro seats too!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
R

Rising

Jan 10, 2010
Do you have Skinz nxtlvl seat, skinz nextlvl windshieldbag and skinz nextlvl handlebar bag in stock right now?

P

Polarisbird

Jun 9, 2014
Hey mountainhorse, can you post some pics of your side panel strap kit after you get them installed? I've been thinking about going that route.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Just out of curiosity, do you have the Dan Adams handle bar bag and if so, how much $$$$???

Premium Features