• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Pro RMK Accessories - What We Offer

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
How's it looking, did you get any in stock yet? If not any update on when? Thanks

Not yet, they are built waiting for Powder coat, shipping to distributors and then shipping to us.

IMG951715.jpg

Is there any way to mount the elevation bag without drilling holes and using the pro rail system?

Not the way it sits, someone could easily make it work though.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
The Carryall bags are one of my favorite items... A lot of thought went into the design... and they flat out work... and keep me from digging for things or dropping them.... I have mine setup with a warmer plate inside to keep my powerbars from giving my jaw a workout... TOP notch product.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Storage is obviously an issue, the Elevation bags should fit most if not all of your needs.

Elevation Bag 14 wide x 16 long $199.95
American Made
99% Waterproof (just not submersible)
Molded bottom tray comes up 2" on the sides to help keep content dry.
Multiple Storage Pouches
Shovel Holder on top
Handle on the side
Elastic hold downs internally for the not so often used items.
Bottle holders built into the elastic hold downs
Mounts to the sled with side release buckles and rivets.
Contour of the bottom allows for air flow under the bag reducing and almost eliminating condensation.

Elevation Compact 14" wide x 12" long $179.95

Has all the same features of the Elevation bag just in a smaller package.

seen a guy that bolted the base to his tunnel with the t slot, and then pop riveted the straps to the base to take the bag on and off. No holes drilled in the tunnel.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul,

How bout some good pics... both on & off of the sled.... showing the mounting etc??

As soon as I have some here to take pictures I'll snap some photos of the bumper. I did take these at the Denver show.

Front bumper mounting location on the bottom, the bag on the seat and the rear bumper. I spent some time talking with Dan about that rear bumper and learned some things that I thought were interesting. This bumper will actually come in as a 3 piece kit. The sides attach to the tunnel and the rear piece bolts to the side plates. This way if you damage the bumper you can buy just the replacement rear bar instead of a whole new bumper.

PA110003.jpg

PA110006.jpg

PA120007.jpg

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
seen a guy that bolted the base to his tunnel with the t slot, and then pop riveted the straps to the base to take the bag on and off. No holes drilled in the tunnel.

I'm thinking about getting some black 3/4" plastic and making a baseplate for the Sled Solutions bag to mount on my Mountain Addiction rails. I believe a 3/4" dovetail bit on a router will make the correct slot to fit the MA rails.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

K
Jan 19, 2013
Norway
No discount code for us Snowest members? :face-icon-small-win
I'm going to order the front and rear Dan Adams bumper plus a couple of films and have them shipped over to Scandinavia!

I

itchy06RMK

Dec 19, 2011
Paul was great to deal with and great prices IMO.. I would def recommend him and I know I will be buying from him again. You can't put a price on good service!

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
What hand guards do you guys sell for the Pro RMK that aren't $180? I just can't justify spending that much for hand guards.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
What hand guards do you guys sell for the Pro RMK that aren't $180? I just can't justify spending that much for hand guards.

Skinz Heat Loc - $50ish

If you're looking for warmth and convenience go with the Skinz, the install in seconds and come off faster. Use when you need them and remove when you don't.

Last edited:
Premium Features