• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Chassis Feethookers

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
We are very excited to introduce a few new designs to start off of season.

First of the new Polaris Pro board, available in the standard model and the Pro SAW model. Both boards feature angled traction cleats similar to the stock openings, but with a much more aggressive cleat and larger openings.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

The Pro SAW has an angle incorporated in the outer edge to not only increase traction but increase stiffness.

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

The inboard cleats are lower than the outer edge as will all Feethookers:

IMG_0102.jpg

Additional opening in the rear coordinate with the factory opening:

IMG_0022.jpg

Let us know what you think of them!

More information can be found here:
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281261

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Looks good, but wont the outer edge hooks cause less traction? Looks like their to long and not sharp enough.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Looks good, but wont the outer edge hooks cause less traction? Looks like their to long and not sharp enough.

They feel great on the sled, really beef up the outer edge and your boot doesn't slip at ALL. The stiffer board was the primary goal of the new board, added traction was a secondary measure.

The standard board doesn't have an outer edge.

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
those openings remind me of the nosnows i had on my M, have never seen any boards work better than those. the problem i find with the snoweliminators/better boards is the openings are not large enough and need to be kicked out almost as much as the stockers. i live to ride when the snow is over the hood and totally fill your boards with pow, this is when the larger holes are a must!!! looks like you guys have figured that out and corrected the problem!!! tried to get fastlane to make a setup for my pro but after about 10 phone calls they did not return one. they would only respond to emails and just wanted to sell me a set for an iq, and have me cut them to fit my pro:( was very disappointed to say the least, won't deal with a company with that type of service so was set to make my own. but now that i see what you guys have i may not have to, i'll shoot you a pm and see if you have a phone number. if you do i'll take a set of the pro saws in black!!! won't deal with any company that i can't actually talk to somebody about what i'm buying...

Last edited:

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Pretty sure you can talk to him no problems! My buddy and I just put some of his boards on an IQr, boards look good and his customer service was great, would recommend him! If my pro didn't already have BB I would look into these.

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada
Great design!! One thing that I can recommend; is to put a slight radius relief at the point on either side, where the traction pieces bend upwards. This is an extremely high stress area and the boards WILL start to crack in this area if there isn't a radius relief put into your cut design. Love the rigidity of the outer edge formation...I would consider maybe doing a similar thing on the side closest to the tunnel as well - this would make the boards their own independent structure. Just my .02 Great job guys!!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Great design!! One thing that I can recommend; is to put a slight radius relief at the point on either side, where the traction pieces bend upwards. This is an extremely high stress area and the boards WILL start to crack in this area if there isn't a radius relief put into your cut design. Love the rigidity of the outer edge formation...I would consider maybe doing a similar thing on the side closest to the tunnel as well - this would make the boards their own independent structure. Just my .02 Great job guys!!

Thanks for the input!

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK
2 types of questions I have, I am new to mods kept them stock in the past.

Installation: how difficult, do you provide a pattern? Do I cut off the entire board or am I cutting a percentage of the area out? How do they attach? Glue, rivets or both?

Weight, they look heavier if so how much more?

For the other guys on this forum do I replace them now or wait for the stock ones to fail?

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
talk about customer service, sent a pm about 2am and got a call before i was even out of bed!!! sent off my check this morning for a set of pro saws, can't wait to get them. had a real bad motorcycle accident this summer and totally ripped up one knee and wasted the other pretty bad. will be hard enough for me to just get on and off the sled let alone being able to kick boards all day, these should make for a longer less painful ride:) bs'd with carl for quite some time, he had the same idea as me, take one of the little triangle holes in the boards and combine it with one of the larger holes to make one big whole, PERFECT. what a great idea to put the bend at the edge of the rails, more traction, and even better, stiffer boards. always nice to buy things from a fellow sledder, seems he loves the sport almost as much as me;) will post up some pics and let you know how they work when we get some pow...

Last edited:
C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
is there anyway you could include a brace running up the side of the tunnel like the IQR?

If you could make one i would order a set next friday.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
is there anyway you could include a brace running up the side of the tunnel like the IQR?

If you could make one i would order a set next friday.

Making it is not the problem, but I'm concerned about the possibility if the tunnel tearing. I heard too many horror stories of the iq raw tunnels tearing when a vertical brace is used and I hate to have and sell my house to pay for replacing customers tunnels!

Could you please post a pic of the underside of the boards With your feethookers installed?
It will give me an idea of how much material is removed from the stock boards.
Also if possible a pic of the orange feethookers against an orange Polaris panel to see how close the colors match , would be great!
Thanks

P
Jun 29, 2008
Freeborn, MN
Question - What are you guys using for rivets for putting these, or any form of snow eliminating running boards, on? Steel rivets or aluminum rivets? I bought a air hydraulic rivet gun the other day for installing my Feethookers and finishing putting my vent kit on.

Chad

Premium Features