• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Legend ZX2SR in Alberta...?

Hello all,

I just picked up the RKT drop in kit for my '14 Assault and Kelsey said that I'd be best off to run mineral oil instead of synthetic. I've spent quite a few hours online looking through my options and seeing what guys have to say, and I've decided on Legend ZX2SR oil. I know I can order online, but I'm just wondering if there is anyone in central (preferably) or southern Alberta that sells the stuff. I've been doing quite a bit of looking around and I can't find any recent posts or threads about dealers in Alberta.. If I have to, I know that I can just get the stuff from Kelsey himself since he's a dealer, I just would like to eliminate the shipping time and the import duties.

Thanks,
Steven

S

SU27

May 4, 2013
Edmonton
Hello all,

I just picked up the RKT drop in kit for my '14 Assault and Kelsey said that I'd be best off to run mineral oil instead of synthetic. I've spent quite a few hours online looking through my options and seeing what guys have to say, and I've decided on Legend ZX2SR oil. I know I can order online, but I'm just wondering if there is anyone in central (preferably) or southern Alberta that sells the stuff. I've been doing quite a bit of looking around and I can't find any recent posts or threads about dealers in Alberta.. If I have to, I know that I can just get the stuff from Kelsey himself since he's a dealer, I just would like to eliminate the shipping time and the import duties.

Thanks,
Steven

Spectro oil is very good too. I get it at:

49 North Lubricants
6611 45 Street
Leduc, AB T9E 7E3
Canada
Phone: 1-800-463-0354

08F6SP

May 27, 2011
Royal Dist. sells the ZX-2R, not ZX-2SR. I bought a case from them last year and while it's "free" shipping there is a $1 per liter charge because it's oil. I like it, seems to burn clean and smells like dryer sheets. If you are ever taking a trip to the States order it from Legend and get it shipped to a Fed-Ex facility that's on your way and get them to hold for pickup. I bought a 5 gallon pail this way in the spring. Saved myself a couple of bucks per liter, too.:face-icon-small-hap

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
Hey could you post a pic of your pistons? Im concerned called them awhile ago and the coating on the pistons seems to be poorly sprayed, just wondering if its an issue?

Premium Features