• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel wraps

Deuce Mansfield

Premium Member
Feb 6, 2013
Wondering who has tunnel wraps out there, what brand you prefer, and how have they held up? Any pictures of how they look after some actual use? thanks for the help

scotts-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2011
Minnesota
I have experience with ArctixFX wraps on two sleds. Quality and fit has been great. They have a great website where you can design your own wrap and then order it.

Jan 22, 2014
Sask. Canada
Hey folks,
Anyone know where I could pick up a simple, cheap, one color wrap for my '14 SBA tunnel? I'm in Canada and want to avoid paying more shipping than what the wrap is actually worth. I want to place it on the inside of my tunnel to avoid the ice build up especially after stopping for breaks while playing. I find that that seems to be where I run into the ice problem. I'm sure I'm picking some up while riding but when I stop, it turns into solid ice and then drags on the sides of the paddles of my track when I start up and ride again. This happens even when I stop to let a riding buddy have a cigarette and a piece of beef jerky. I know that can't be good for the track! Other than lying down beside the sled and chipping away at it with a screwdriver, I've yet to find a remedy.

Thanks for the help!

codyh5805

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2012
Saskatoon, sk, Ca
I have an arctic fx. Don't waist your time on wrapping the top of your tunnel. I put my powder keg on and after a day of riding all the wrap decals on the top of the tunnel pealed off when I took my keg off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Hey folks,
Anyone know where I could pick up a simple, cheap, one color wrap for my '14 SBA tunnel? I'm in Canada and want to avoid paying more shipping than what the wrap is actually worth. I want to place it on the inside of my tunnel to avoid the ice build up especially after stopping for breaks while playing. I find that that seems to be where I run into the ice problem. I'm sure I'm picking some up while riding but when I stop, it turns into solid ice and then drags on the sides of the paddles of my track when I start up and ride again. This happens even when I stop to let a riding buddy have a cigarette and a piece of beef jerky. I know that can't be good for the track! Other than lying down beside the sled and chipping away at it with a screwdriver, I've yet to find a remedy.

Thanks for the help!

join 306 motorsports on facebook and some one will help you out, there is a couple places in saskatoon that do graphics for decent prices.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I have an arctic fx. Don't waist your time on wrapping the top of your tunnel. I put my powder keg on and after a day of riding all the wrap decals on the top of the tunnel pealed off when I took my keg off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you were suppose to use the grip tape powder keg provided

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Hey folks,

Thanks for the help!

Go to any sign shop that makes vinyl signs and pick up a piece of their best quality material and have them give you a little instruction on putting it on. That's all I did - one in black and one in white - looks great! Cut it roughly to the shape you want, put it on and then trim the excess.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Arctic FX here. A little scuffing on the sides where my boos rub after 2 full seasons. I have the raised Mountain Addiction fuel jugs mounted (not in pictures) and no problems. A few other scratches from branches but it out weights the snow build up.

102_0960.jpg 102_0961.jpg 102_0986.jpg

Last edited:
S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Arctic FX here. A little scuffing on the sides where my boos rub after 2 full seasons. I have the raised Mountain Addiction fuel jugs mounted (not in pictures) and no problems. A few other scratches from branches but it out weights the snow build up.

didnt want to p coat your boards?

A

ajb1205

Jan 20, 2012
If you want a solid color look at purchasing some 3M Scotchprint vehicle wrap vinyl. Did my tunnel in satin black and couldn't be happier. Think the vinyl cost me around $60 total.

uploadfromtaptalk1413427784349.jpg

A

ajb1205

Jan 20, 2012
Huge improvement for sure. Any vinyl will help with snow removal or buildup on the tunnel.

Last edited:

dejoli

Lifetime Membership
Aug 13, 2009
MN - Twin Cities
Did the same thing on mine. I first ordered gloss black and not sure if I had a bad batch or being my first time, I just flat out f'd it up. But ordered some matte 2nd time and went great. just cut it close, put it on and trim off the excess.

If you want a solid color look at purchasing some 3M Scotchprint vehicle wrap vinyl. Did my tunnel in satin black and couldn't be happier. Think the vinyl cost me around $60 total.

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN

NLViper

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2010
Here is my 14' Assault.

Its an Artic FX tunnel wrap and it is super nice. The only Issue I had is where my Burandt lock and ride bag clips on the Wrap has become wrinkled here. Think I am going to cut away the area where it attaches

Assault Tunnel Wrap 2.jpg Assault Tunnel Wrap.jpg

Premium Features