• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best loud can for Pro RMK?

Took back the mbrp can and traded it in for the SPI trail can. Had heard good reports about it and it's supposed to be nice and quiet. It has two baffles plus lots of packing. It weighed 7.3 lbs which was one lb more than mbrp one. I like to ceramic coated and it's supposed to give a bit of a performance gain as we'll. less heat less weight and maybe a pony or two.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
I'm looking for a can for 15 rmk LE 800 ?

Ok I am looking for a can for my 2015 rmk LE that is loud. I know alot of people don't like loud cans but I do. I have ran jaws and mbrp can on m series and like that kind of sound. Anyone have any advice for the standard rmk 800 that has a good loud deep sound? Thanks

Sorry to those that don't like loud cans or exhaust

ProRMK24

Lifetime Membership
Feb 6, 2014
Iowa
I have a GGB mountain can in Griswold Iowa. They are loud but have a good tone. PM for more details.

Last edited:
N

N.A84

Nov 19, 2012
norway
jaws can was good, nice sound and not so annyoing for the driver either. Have tried different cans and that one was the best overall in my opinion.

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
I have a brand new in the box HPS can for an 800 pro laying around that I'll never use. PM me if you're interested. Located in SE North Dakota

I've run the stock exhaust on my last 2 RMKs, running an SLP on the new '15 this year.

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
jaws

I have a jaws can I just installed on my '15 Pro. sounds like it will be a ear cracker. up for sale if interested PM me

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We just became a dealer for GGB. This is what I have learned so far. These are Bench flow tested to make sure there is now power loss due to flow and the can will throw no codes which is especially important on etecs.

The fitment I've been told is great. Does not raise the pipe closer to the over structure. Keeps it in the stock location. It fits nice in tight in the gromet going through the belly pan. You can run a muffpot on it.

4lbs vs the 14-16 lbs or so that the stock can is. I have one on the way and will verify weight and fitment.

You can order cans here: http://www.gobigparts.com/Silencers-for-Polaris.html

764-2036M.jpg

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
I just received my 2015 Pro RMK, looking for a nice loud can with hp increase? Im thinking hps... any suggestions? Also are mds weights a good idea?

Please stay out of Colorado. We are working hard to be accepted by the non-motorized crowd and we REALLY don't need you causing us problems. Noise is by far the biggest complaint we get from the non-motorized -also known as the quiet - crowd. We are already under a decibel limit and we just won a major battle against the quiet crowd to keep Molas Pass open. The last thing we need is guys like you screwing it up.

The days of loud are over. Move on -

C
Nov 29, 2008
If you want to keep an ear to the wife & kid's sled then why not get a quitter can for yours? How about an in helmet communicator system?
Time for loud to end especially in the wilderness ... leave it for the track.

pindallout

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
51st State Da U.P., eh!
Please stay out of Colorado. We are working hard to be accepted by the non-motorized crowd and we REALLY don't need you causing us problems. Noise is by far the biggest complaint we get from the non-motorized -also known as the quiet - crowd. We are already under a decibel limit and we just won a major battle against the quiet crowd to keep Molas Pass open. The last thing we need is guys like you screwing it up.

How do I undo a fat finger? I meant to give this a positive rating...... darn chubby fingers....... I second the above........ sorry.

Fwiw. I like my skins super q. It will pass the sound meter test.

Last edited:
J
Dec 9, 2013
I have the bikeman mtn can on my stage 4 pro and it f'ng screams... I mean screams I mean screams I had the slp can that comes w the stage 4 setup and didn't like it switched to bikeman and love it other then the fit is a little tight.

rags319

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Ia

I agree. Days of loud cans are over if we want to ride in the moutians.There are a lot of people fighting to keep these areas open. We need to respect that.

Last edited:
H

Hopfarmer

Oct 6, 2012
Idaho Falls
HPS can all the way. I've had one on my 13' PRO since brake in. Love the sound not too loud but just loud enough so my buddies know where I'm at when their taking breaks.

Premium Features