• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supercharged ProRMK at Washington State Snow EXPO

glassman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2003
Hinton, Alberta
I personally don't see this being a huge deal, cool yes, but not a game changer. With the ever expanding turbo market, the kits are getting better and better, and cheaper. The smaller, fast spooling turbos with smaller charge boxes, have no turbo lag, and the capability of programming the stock ecu and using all the factory electronics is less expensive yet. The dependability is on the rise, and it is only a matter of time before you can buy one from the factory.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
And what elevation were you running in Norway? The kit is designed for the guy who want bottom end power. It won't run with turbos on a big long hill it's for the guy who rides in the trees and wants the instant power and quick acceleration. The stock 800's here run 10-62 gram weights.

A stock Pro is going to be about 62 grams at 8,000 ft.

1500ft - 4000ft is what i ride. No problem pulling the right rpms.
Last year on my turbo i was running 11-78 at same elevation and 9.4psi.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I read somewhere that Carls is the only place you can buy this speedwerx supercharger kit, but I don't see any info anywhere about them advertised on Carl's performance site. I would at least expect to see a page saying what it is, what you get, what the claims are, and then they can say call for price and availability... so I'm asking if the claims and kit contents info are available somewhere or if its not being advertised and is only available if you call and ask them about it?

Well if Carl's is the only place you can get the SC for a polaris I will promise you will pay top dollar, I would bet your looking upwards to 8 G's. Just my thought. I would Call speedwerks for sure to see. I would also call Eric with Vohk, to see what they are offering. If only one dealer can sell a system like this your going to get screwed!!

Premium Features