• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big John SHR 860 kit

R
Jan 31, 2008
Just wanted to drop a line and let John know his kit works great and to thank him for working with me to get it dialed in with clutching and gearing. It was also spot on at elevation and sea level I really like the feel of the big bore. For everyone thinking of the big bore I would compare it to about a 30 hp shot of nitrous you sure ain't going to climb out the top of a nasty shoot but you will beat the tar out of the stockers don't care what flavor, and you don't have to mess with race gas or find or carry nos. Just a really fun ride. Thanks Bill R.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Just wanted to drop a line and let John know his kit works great and to thank him for working with me to get it dialed in with clutching and gearing. It was also spot on at elevation and sea level I really like the feel of the big bore. For everyone thinking of the big bore I would compare it to about a 30 hp shot of nitrous you sure ain't going to climb out the top of a nasty shoot but you will beat the tar out of the stockers don't care what flavor, and you don't have to mess with race gas or find or carry nos. Just a really fun ride. Thanks Bill R.

X2 for BJ's 860, my set-up has put me in spots I ought not be in....LOL!!!

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
I just spent the day tweaking my SHR860 a little more, and because of that, I'm going to have to suck the limiter strap up so I can get OFF of the front bumper during climbs and move to the more natural position of standing BEHIND the bars:plane: She's really working good boys. Here's one :first: for the Minnysoda Rocket Builder:flame:

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
do you guys care to share your setups?

i know i can pull more from mine..

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Thanks Guys...I DOO try....

I stayed at a Holiday INN last night so....LOL

havent done alot with 174's...but I'm sure if you call I can help-BJ