• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ferguson

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I can't believe there isn't a thread about last night yet. Is everyone afraid to talk about it? The Grand Jury got it right!!!!!! I as afraid they were going to throw the cop under the bus to avoid what is going to happen next.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
I don't remember seeing any white people rioting after OJ's acquittal.

Absolutely a disgrace that these people rioting / starting fires / looting; think it's ok to do this in the neighborhoods they live in. And of course the chicken sh*t media is afraid to hammer this home.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I though buddy from the Grand Jury laid it out in very understandable terms how/why the decision was reached, not that some cared to listen. Also called out the media/social media for promoting the liars and race baiters that have been the cause of so much contention.

Funny how if you take the racial tension out of it, and the lies, the rioting, and all the BS.....it's a very simple scenario. Irrational violent person commits crime, has confrontation with police shortly after, chooses irrational violent response to police, situation ends poorly. Don't start none - won't be none.

There are MANY laws, government policies, and legal decisions that many of us disagree with...that is a separate issue. One that burning down your neighbor's shoe store doesn't really address. Just no respect for authority or at least community.....I don't get it.

E

elvi

Feb 20, 2008
In the MTNS
e77f99f7d403e2114f7d3bdfc2a1cb93.jpg

Too soon?

L
May 15, 2009
What I found interesting after listening to the press conference concerning the killing was the comments that our President made in his press conference. He stated that we are a nation of laws and that we must abide by them. Now, why doesn't he follow his own words and abide by the laws of the nation?

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
The funny thing about this is even an animal is smart enough to know not to crap where he sleeps. Doesn't say much for this crowd.
The grand jury had acces to the best collection of the evidence and choose not to charge . Reasonable people understand that sadly this country is nearly void of reasonable people.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
The grand jury had acces to the best collection of the evidence and choose not to charge . Reasonable people understand that sadly this country is nearly void of reasonable people.

This is how I feel also. The worst part is the people that do not understand are the uneducated. Hence, look at the level of education there. This in my mind lets me forgive some of these people because they simply just can not get there mind around it any other way. BUT....this next story just kills me.

I have a family friends daughter that is black and has a Masters in psychology. She seems like a well educated person. One day back during the Trevon Martin trial verdict we were all discussing this. She took the same side as all the other African Americans and based it on not facts but, "RACE" yep she could not admit to the facts even though she knew them and it was the only LOGICAL answer. I picked my jaw up and asked her......"Are you really that stupid? and then proceeded to tell her I had completely lost any respect for her that she had earned over the years. We are not friends any longer.

The SAD part is that was from a educated (let me try and get this in order of history correctness of acceptance to them) first colored, black, negro, black American then finally African American. Soon that will change to what ever African Americans want next. He!! there is no pleasing.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
I guess even if you're black you probably shouldn't try and take a gun from a cop, bad things just might happen...

H
Jan 28, 2004
The riots were going to happen regardless of what the grand jury decided. If they had decided to indite him, it would have been rioting for joy.

I read there were 61 arrests made overnight. I would love to know how many of those arrested were residents of Ferguson, and how many were just people who showed up to cause problems.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Lmao. I have ignored every single story and every person who posts about it everywhere. You will never convince the idiots that his death was justified. and all the coverage from the media makes me pretty irate too with how they portray these officers of the law. It is down right disgraceful and if I was an officer I would refuse to talk to any of these media outlets. It is their fault for making something out of nothing. They needed a story and they got a couple hundred mini stories out of it now too.

Premium Features