• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ULTIMATE PRO-PEX!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Got the gas tank mounted. THe front is the same idea

Got some road riding in on another sled this weekend, Should be up and riding this soon!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Getting all the details wrapped up.

Made a little cover for the primary in the pannel. I will wrap over it and most will never see it

Put on a storage bag that says im getting old:face-icon-small-hap

Got the exhaust wrapped up

Rode it around in the field yesterday some and i am very happy with my engine choice. It is so smooth and snappy, sounds amazing, and very powerful. The sled feel Very solid and I couldnt be happier. Cant wait to go ride it in the deep!

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
pictures dont do this thing justice. it is sweet! great quality build. and that metallic green is awesome!!

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Very good

I love this build.
I can't say that enough.
13 gallons is more than I would have guessed.
That's awesome.
Great build.
Best build on here.
Very good job.
Congrats

rmking700

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2014
Utah
any vids of the beast?? had to make a whole new account to see the rest of it I couldn't upgrade my old one for some reason and I couldn't resist!!! all of yours and nicks builds are works of art! any idea on the final weight? how much would you estimate your into this thing not counting any engine type stuff and not counting your rear suspension? just chassis build

Last edited:
J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I love this build.
I can't say that enough.
13 gallons is more than I would have guessed.
That's awesome.
Great build.
Best build on here.
Very good job.
Congrats

That's what I was thinking. Little more than I thought. I was thinking between 10-12
Thanks for the complements! Very excited to get some real riding in on it

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
any vids of the beast?? had to make a whole new account to see the rest of it I couldn't upgrade my old one for some reason and I couldn't resist!!! all of yours and nicks builds are works of art! any idea on the final weight? how much would you estimate your into this thing not counting any engine type stuff and not counting your rear suspension? just chassis build

Sweet man! Thanks!
Should have some real good videos up sometime next week. Cooke city this weekend and whitefish on Tuesday!
Final weight is 449 dry. The just the polaris bulk head and small parts in the front were around 1100$ then plastics and a arms, shocks, skis. Adds up quick. Tubing is not bad but very time consuming and coating

vertical800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Columbus, ND
Way to go I love it! Watching the video of the sled run kinda makes me wish I had another motor and parts to put in and build another new chassis. Josh I'm so stoked that the motor is working out for you. You truly are a very talented fabricator. Can't wait to catch up with you sometime this winter in Cooke now.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
great combo of parts! looks like its gunna work really well! good job boys!!!!! Keep the vids comin, would love to see more of this sled in action!!!

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
First impression ?
And thanks for sharing your great build, we have no snow here so i cant try my sled yet...:face-icon-small-sad

Premium Features