• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lolo, Surveyor, HooDoo, Lookout--Stateline Riders Assn: 2014-15

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
The ISSA and Sled Patriots are really pulling for us. If we could get the Montana side back it would give us the best riding south of the border. Let it snow.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
sold my sled :( still trying to decide if im guna buy another sled or work and buy one next year. only got to ride twice last year so im still trying to decide if its worth it

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
sold my sled :( still trying to decide if im guna buy another sled or work and buy one next year. only got to ride twice last year so im still trying to decide if its worth it

Just buy one. Keep it in my shop...ride it whenever you come to town.
I'll have Jacob break it in for you. He's good at that.
When he was 10, he put the first 200 miles on my buddy's 163. HAHA. Belt was broke in nice and well.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
Ha ha I'm sure he would love that! Only problem is I got the turbo bug lol. Don't know if I could ride another stock sled. The challenge is good and all but I like the oh **** factor and having power on tap when ya need it ha ha. But the $6k price tag is a hard pill to swallow....if there was only a way I could write it off on my business?? Lol R&D for lightweight parts? After all my business name is 406 welding and fab....fab includes building custom parts right!?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Ha ha I'm sure he would love that! Only problem is I got the turbo bug lol. Don't know if I could ride another stock sled. The challenge is good and all but I like the oh **** factor and having power on tap when ya need it ha ha. But the $6k price tag is a hard pill to swallow....if there was only a way I could write it off on my business?? Lol R&D for lightweight parts? After all my business name is 406 welding and fab....fab includes building custom parts right!?

Did you see Carl's supercharger for the Pro?
Tasty.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
^^^ If you pay me enough I will take them.

Man they are garbage :frusty:

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
uh oh!!!

I see Plum Creek is selling land to The Nature Conservancy around Seeley and Placid..... Is this going to take more riding areas away from us???

Premium Features