• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goodbye to Klim (and their diminishing-warranty)....looking for other options

C
Oct 22, 2014
Polaris-Klim sucks

Polaris has ruined the reputation of Klim since they bought the company. I will never buy their product again. Warranty is pretty much non-existent.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Polaris has ruined the reputation of Klim since they bought the company. I will never buy their product again. Warranty is pretty much non-existent.

Welcome to Snowest.

I think you will find that we really like details and pictures around here so go ahead and give us the details of your 1st hand dealings with them? Please compare your dealings with them BEFORE Polaris bought in and AFTER so we know your story.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Just received my warranty replacement brand new updated Klim Klimate gloves in the mail today! Looks like they made a few revisions to these in the past 2 years, less padding/insulation in the palm and below your fingers, stronger thicker fabric between the fingers. Super pleased, look forward to wearing these this year. Thanks Klim!

Premium Features