• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free Mike Duffy avalanche classes in ID, MT and WA Oct 21-25

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
Two different classes offered, free to riders of all brands. Get ready for the season and improve your skills. Limited space.

Free BRP Avalanche Awareness, Avoidance and Rescue Classes.

“Avalanche Awareness, Avoidance and Rescue” Updated and revised presentation. Learn how to avoid deadly mistakes, what equipment works best, human factors in avalanche accidents, how to rescue effectively, increase your chances of surviving an avalanche, evaluate terrain, avoid terrain traps, recognize trigger points, analyze stability and increase your survival skills.
Oct. 21 Coeur d’Alene ID Specialty Recreation Tuesday 6 p.m.
Contact 208-667-3571
Oct. 25 Issaquah, WA I-90 Motorsports Saturday 4 p.m.
Contact 425-391-4490
FREE BRP Avalanche Rescue Skills Classes.
“Avalanche Rescue Skills” New classroom session with hands-on, demonstrations, Powerpoint and video. This is the next step in classroom education. Emphasis is on avalanche transceivers and rescue techniques. Class will start with a quick review on avalanche accidents and reading avalanche reports. Will progress to more advanced avalanche rescue techniques.
Students are encouraged to bring their avalanche gear to class (beacon, shovel, probe, pack).
Oct. 22 Missoula, MT Gull Boats Wednesday 6 p.m.
Contact 406-752-2112
Oct. 23 Great Falls, MT Addictive Powersports Thursday 6 p.m.
Contact 406-761-0303

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com
Avalanche education for mountain riders.

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
I-90 Motorsports Open House w/ Avalanche1 avi seminar Oct. 25th

Thanks Mike here is the details.

Our Ski-Doo open house is this Friday the 25th. We will have tons of parts, accessories, new snowmobiles, used sleds, and much more, on sale!! Our 5 Gallon BRP full synthetic oil will be on sale for $25 per gallon while supplies last! Come check out the new Timbersled Snowbikes in stock ready for sale! Also check out the new T-3 Ski-Doo and all the other new models. We will have Mike Duffy in the store doing an avalanche seminar at 4:00 (runs about 3.5 hours). There is going to be reps from BCA, Klim, Western powersports, and ABS on hand to help answer any questions you may have.. There will be prizes, food, snacks, and beverages. Special deals on avalanche gear on sale after the seminar! So stop on by and hang out meet some new people. Learn about some of our local clubs like the Cascade Drift Skippers, or the Sno Jammers. We look forward to seeing you there!

I-90 Motorsports Open House Event flyer.jpg

Premium Features