• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

greenies at it again

H

Hirevtuner

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 14, 2008
Calgary
drinking beer is what drives the snowmobiles to this madness...please
looked like total devastation for sure.
Wish that skier would get lost so a wild sledding search and rescue guy could save him. Whata piece of work

S
Jan 15, 2008
PNW
that guy is extremely narrow minded. that is ridiculous. he makes statements like "these snowmobiles go over the snow and hurt the plant life underneath the snow." how on earth is that any different from him skiing up there on his man made skis, along with him driving up a dirt rode in his rig?

D
Jan 9, 2008
Ramona,SD
One problem with guys like that is they make a video and use words like "I suspect" or "I'm not sure". Know the facts before you open your trap! He said he didn't know if sleds were even allowed up here. Why would you say anything until you knew? What an idiot!!

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
hahaha, what a piece of work.

I'll have to keep an eye out for him. He's right out in my neck of the woods.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
unbelievable..man alive has this guy ever seen how fast forest growth recovers after fires..!!!..he killed more branches building his friggen ski:s then what was broken there...a moose or elk or any heavier wildlife does more damage daily just walking in the forest..the sad part about this is this guy will actually have a sympethetic audience..!!!...i just can;t believe humanity can be so so so stupid..

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
i left him a polite comment on youtube, gonna leave another asap, just need a chance for the thing to allow me to comment again, i may even type him an email, hes a MORON, hes also the one that posted the video of the sledders riding by and saying it ruined there day/

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
The catastrophic ignorance and stupidiy....

The car, road, gas and steamed coffee he used to get there, skis, the parka, the video camera, the computer and internet... here is a guy so lost in his own pompass that he can't and won't ever see that he is the ultimate hypocryte, mocking even himself without even remotely understanding it at all.

looking at just the skis: made of wood and composites and chemicals and glues and sold and advertised and transported all over the world using fuel burning engines and all kinds of "earth-unfriendly" materials and means. These skis are only available in a free country by the way....a free country that has to constantly defend herself with arms of any and all means which is the ONLY reason an idiot like him has the opportunity to show the world just how incredibly intelligent and earth-sensative he is).

Bet he throws out and upgrades his computer soon when it won't keep up with all the torment bleeding through his fingers to the keyboard. What happens to that poor computer and all the plastic and semiconductors then?

And I'll bet my side arm that he wont turn his camera on himself at that moment at the shiny computer store, loading it into his Outback AWD while smoking an ivory tusk pipe that came on the deisel-burning slowboat from Budhapest and post that on his website. Ya think?

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Sounds like a great opportunity to mock him. Go up into the mountains this spring. Find some trash, maybe a granola wrapper, and claim you think skiers left it here. Then find an old deer rub and claim you think skiers damaged this tree. Then put it on youtube. "Skiers Destroying Wilderness". Or, better yet, just film under any ski lift in America.

Premium Features