• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$30/hr Snowmobile, atv, utv, motorcycle mechanic needed!

I
Sep 17, 2013
We are in desperate need of a mechanic with experience repairing and maintaining snowmobiles, atv's, utv's and motorcycles.
Requirements:
At least a high-school education or equivalent.
5+yrs experience w/proof
self-motivated/self-governing
You must own your own basic tool set.
Work is commission based...you get it done fast and right and you make more $$/hr as the basic shop rate is $50/hr
Tuesday-Saturday employment
Truthful and polite
Last of all, you must warranty your own labor...if you mess up you admit it and fix it on your own dime. We will help with parts.

Between the Lines Designs is a rapidly growing drug-free business newly relocated on Hwy 20 in Fairfield, Idaho. We have a 2000 sq/ft showroom, 1600 sq/ft office, a 4800 sq/ft manufacturing facility and a 1600 sq/ft repair area FOR YOU complete with its own office.
We have highway sales area frontage and an Idaho Used Vehicles Dealer's license to go with it, so buying, fixing and reselling is an option.
We carry WPS parts and accessories, Motorfist gear, Timbersled Mountainhorse Motorcycle to Snowmobile Conversion kits, Woods Power Grip LED Headlamps, True Adventure Gear, and also make 12 unique patented products of our own in house.
Without any advertising for repairs we are offered 3-10 $500+ repair jobs a week. The closest small engine repairs are in Mountain Home, Hailey, and Gooding. They are all more interested in selling new replacements than fixing problems.
We currently are overloaded on repairs and have to turn away work daily.
This is your opportunity to have the benefits of self-employment combined with the structure of an existing business for billing and parts.
If you need, I have repaired sleds atvs utvs motorcycles watercraft and boats for more than 15 years professionally and can help guide you on problems but due to our current growth I am inundated in management duties.
If you are interested and would like to schedule a time to meet, please call (208)764-3380

Premium Features