• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to possibly purchase a dealership

O
Mar 19, 2009
Idaho
Anyone have or know of a dealership for sale? Looking at purchasing a dealership in the N.W. preferably in Idaho or close by.

Let me know whats out there

Thanks

K
Nov 17, 2011
logan,UT
i know of a couple

Anyone have or know of a dealership for sale? Looking at purchasing a dealership in the N.W. preferably in Idaho or close by.

Let me know whats out there

Thanks

i know of two dealers in hydepark,UT that are up for grabs.
first is cash honda yamaha i think they are asking a mill and a half for everything with the building.

second is motor sports unleashed and he wants around 200 grand not including all the inventory so if your intrested or want some more info let me know my name is kory thigpen 435-563-1313

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
Looks like Castle Mountain Sports (Cat) is for sale in White Sulphur Springs, MT (Kingshill area) let me know and I can hook you up with a phone number.

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
Waldrons Arctic Cat Suzuki

Waldrons just closed its doors in Issaquah, WA and Seattle area could really use a Cat dealer close in.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Insite

If you buy one make sure Polaris is in the mix. Do not buy a Cat dealership by it self. I can give you 30 plus references if you would like but you need a machine that will bring the warranty work in. Arctic Cat 4 wheelers are a money pit for dealers hard to move and not enough shop work to make any money. Polaris units sell at retail not whole sale . Just look at cat adds Buy a new 2009-2013 and receive bla bla bla unbelievable. That is there idea of helping dealers move inventory.

Good luck there are many out there for sell .

Premium Features