• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who We Are

F
Dec 12, 2012
header2.jpg

What does a company’s name actually stand for? What does it really mean? How much can you learn about a company simply by their name? When it comes to FXR Factory Racing Inc, the name means everything. Racing is the ultimate test of man and machine, pushing the limits of your equipment to its boundaries, pushing your body both mentally and physically past its limits. Not only testing yourself against
fellow competitors, but against Mother Nature’s ever changing elements and, most importantly, pushing the limits of what you believe is possible to achieve.

This racing philosophy has been the driving force behind FXR Factory Racing Inc right from the very beginning. FXR was established by Milt Reimer in 1996. Reimer, who owned a Polaris/Honda shop in rural Manitoba, saw a need for performance oriented outerwear in the snowmobile market. An extremely competitive racer himself, he knew that a snowmobile suit needed to be much more than just a winter parka. It needed to be form-fitted and pre-curved to cater to an arms-up, crouched-down riding position. Aggressive riding in cold temperatures meant two things, staying warm down fast straight-aways, but at the same time keeping cool and dry in rough, tighter terrain as well. In order to achieve this, strategically placed venting and moisture wicking fabrics played a very important role in the technology that Reimer was using as he made a name for his company. Technology aside, Reimer knew that there was another very important thing that a racing suit could bring to its rider; he knew that using aggressive designs with loud and proud color combinations could bring a higher energy level to a rider. FXR’s approach to fashion and function helped the company to quickly become a driving force within the industry. Testing has always played a major role in product development for FXR. The company has chosen to keep its location in rural Manitoba, with multiple sno-cross tracks (courtesy of the company’s own groomer) and winding river bends all only a snowball’s throw away from the office doors. A fresh snowfall almost certainly means that the FXR design department is empty while 100mph river runs and 80ft double jumps take the place of emails and design software. One of the main attributes to FXR’s success is that the people that design and develop the products are true enthusiasts that are riders and racers themselves. FXR constantly strives to improve our products in the same way that a champion would strive to perfect their skills. Racing is our passion, and it shows in the products that you see in these pages.

Professional level riders/racers of all disciplines have proven to be the ultimate test riders for FXR product development. A pro sno-cross racer can inflict more damage to a pair of pants in two hours than the average trail rider could do in two full riding seasons. Working with elite factory level riders has allowed us to test many new products and technologies. Better, stronger fabrics, rider-specific fitting with super-aggressive pre-curving in the shoulders, arms, fingers, waist and knees, stretch gussets and panels in a variety of locations, advanced venting technology and moisture wicking fabrics have all been brought into the FXR product line as a direct result of meeting the needs of top professional racers.

FXR is also redefining the mountain category. Our elite FXR Mountain series is dedicated to the high performance mountain rider, we have industry leading quality boots, the lightest helmets in the market, and of course the best technical jackets and pants you can find.

One of the reasons for the continuing growth is FXR’s ever expanding product line. Every year new products are added and tweaked in order to offer the best possible product to our customers. In the upcoming 2014 Snow season, FXR is offering hundreds of different styles and colors of jackets and pants for men, women, and children. In addition to jackets and pants, we have gloves, boots, headwear, and casual lines for men and women.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Welcome to the forums guys! Lets get some FXR MTN hype going on here!! Cannot wait to receive our order in August!!

K
Nov 6, 2013
CO/Wy
Thats great and all but if you don't have good customer service when a customer calls in, in regards to his 800.00 + dollar order you'll be nothing in no time.

When I call in to talk about what I ordered and what I was shipped I don't want to hear lip and attitude especially when I was being very very calm and collective about finding a solution to the problem.

1. The helmet I ordered is a different off color then the one that is advertised in your catalog and that was displayed at Jackson.

2. You advertise all of your helmets in your catalog and on display with breath boxes but do they come with one? NO.
Does your wording in your customer catalog make it sound like there is one that offers protection from snow chunks and frostbite? Yes

3. Making it known to the customer that something is on back order before I order it would be nice especially if it's going to be on back order for multiple weeks or longer. Have yet to see the other half of my order.

Ordered October 14th of last month. :(
I think the only thing that led me to write this is the attitude I recieved on the phone.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Centennial CO
I ordered a new jacket a month ago and it's on back ordered as well, on the other side I originally tried to order one from Motor Fist and they were out totally for the season.. I did get a pair of bibs from MF and they were delivered in a few days...

Premium Features