• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headlight doesn't work?

benltr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2013
Hi guys,

Last season at the last ride my headlight stopped working.

I did my first ride last saturday with my friend (same sled - 2014 pro rmk 163) and they still didn't work. We swapped hoods and my lights worked on his sled and his light didn't work on mine.

I guess its something with the connection ?

Anybody has ever had a problem like this? Any clue on what it could be?

I broke my bumper on the last season ride and i removed it. Then i didn't bolted the 2 grounds that are on the bumper fitting (near the pipe). Can it be something with that?

W

waitemr13

Sep 20, 2014
so if you check the voltage at your h13 "light bulb" plug what are you putting out?

benltr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2013
AK - Well i put a new bumper and bolted the 2 grounds at my first ride so i guess that's ok. As far as reverse and hot thumb they both work.

waitemr13 - I dont know the voltage at the bulb. I can test.

b2_bell - When you mean the connection behind the switch, do you mean the connection of the hood or the connection of the high/low headlight button under the steering?

B
Dec 11, 2007
The connection at the switch (high/low button) under the steering. The connector to the console switch got popped off the back of the switch, in the case of my brother's sled.

Last edited:
Premium Features