• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vent kit recommendations

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Looking to purchase some vents for my 13 Pro; sled is black and has stock stickers as I like the stock look.

Anyone have pics of what their venting looks like on their black pro? And if you post let me know what kind of vents you have.

thx!

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
20140315_173912.jpg

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Another for fire and ice. I put them on my carbon fiber side panels and they look really good.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
I am trying this this year.
http://canadasledparts.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=canada-sled-parts&item=69735
I added vents on past snowmobiles and they did an ok job but needed sled movement to actively vent the hot air and I did not care to cut up panels.

This way I can let it idle and the cold air moves thru the engine compartment.
maybe this and the more aftermarket venting would be the ticket.
Who Knows:face-icon-small-dis

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Looking to purchase some vents for my 13 Pro; sled is black and has stock stickers as I like the stock look.

Anyone have pics of what their venting looks like on their black pro? And if you post let me know what kind of vents you have.

thx!

to keep it stock looking, you could do the mountain fit hood vents and console vents. no vents on the side panels at all.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I have ran the moflow vents for years with great success. The only issue I have seen is they are more expensive. So this year, I went with WRP vents. They only offer 4 large vents, but still is cheaper than moflow if you were to purchase the same vents. Anyways I prefer the plastic frame style over the aluminum because it conforms with the sidepanel and doesn't get bent when you roll it or hit a tree. Here is couple pics of my current setup:

My old moflow setup on my 12':

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Since the season is around the corner, finally ordered some 2 cool vents. Have the knee vents too and the vent on the front/bottom clutch side; just showing the side to show the look.

Attachments

• IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

oscar

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
I like the looks of the fire n ice vents. The mtntk "blowhole" system has my attention. Has anyone ran that vs vents and noticed any benefits or disadvantages.?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I am trying this combination - this year -
\ The Blow hole with 2 cool front clutch vent-
Picture show the holes drilled in the vent before install-
With the blow hole sucking directly off the 2 cool vent I should pull- nice
COOL air across the clutch face of the primary and secondary..

No other venting do disturb the function of the Blow hole

View attachment 242515
View attachment 242516

S/C

Last edited:
Premium Features