• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

01 Indy Deluxe 340 *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Cool little sled for smaller riders. E-start, couple of bruises but nothing broken or needing fixed. Was my stepdaughter's, she no longer lives here and my kids are too small yet. Has a 1.4 Cat track on tit. $1500
Yes, over book, but a good 3/4 size kid's sled is a rare find. 3705 miles, but runs like a champ.
In McCall, Idaho area.
Thanks,
Chris

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Lol, yah, I know. But they have a long way to grow, and it will just sit and rust until then. They are 4 and 5, their 120's will last them a few years yet. :)
I pulled it out and washed it, was supposed to have a guy or two coming by today off CL to buy it, so far a no-show, so bump.
Yesterday I pulled the tank and flushed it, it was full of crap. I also cleaned the carbs. (When I bought it last winter it had just had the carbs cleaned, but they obviously left the junk in the tank. So it ran great all winter, and when I moved it a few times this summer, but the pilots were clogged when I went to start it yesterday, hence the carb clean and tank flush.)
Chris

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
It's been here for a while, lol. Asking over book, but with the paddle and condition it is worth it.
Guy here is supposed to take cash to the shop today, I know him, I am 99% he will follow through. I will post if not sold though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features