• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Dragon 163" Black

M
Jul 21, 2011
Asking $5,500--$5,250---> Now $4,995

2010 Polaris Dragon 800 163" track
Sled Features Skinz Air Frames that provide aggressive grip for your feet as well as allowing the sled to not get hung up in deep powder riding. This allows for greater edge control as well as a lot easier getting the sled unstuck.
The hood has Frog Skinz vent covers to keep snow from going into the hood.
The kill switch was replaced with a billet aluminum kill switch which must be held down to shut off.
No more accidental shut offs!!
Clutches are balanced and re-clutched for hi altitude riding. Primary has a slightly stiffer initial setting which allows the sled to get higher in the power band before clutch engagement. This is great for deep powder and tree riding. Primary clutch weights are 59gram for the higher altitudes. Secondary features derlin washers for smoother back shifts as well as a new secondary helix for great back shifts.
The top end was replaced with Wiseco Premier pistons that feature as ultra smooth finish that allows for a slightly tighter tolerance which fixes the CFI4 problems.
Sled has always ran Polaris oil as well as non ethanol fuels. Sled is in great shape with tons of power and low end.
I've had a lot of fun and great memories with this sled and hate to sell it but due to a back injury I wont be riding this season.
Thanks for looking.

Please no trades/barters/ or trying to sell it for me.

Can be seen at: http://bozeman.craigslist.org/snw/4674915109.html
00c0c_hLLyxnzQwRO_600x450.jpg
01414_foWRScPfb9S_600x450.jpg
00G0G_41wlCdIExgB_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features