• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Pro RMK 800 163"

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
2012 Pro RMK 800 163". ** work trade for Harley Street Bob.

2012 Pro RMK 800 163” 1909 miles

$6,000.

Call me 435 503 - 6565 Located in Heber City Utah.

This sled has some items that I think you’ll want. I insulated the handlebars with heat shrink rubber so the hand warmers heat your hands better and the handlebars less. I decided it needed the tunnel reinforcement at the rear so I installed the KMod tunnel gusset plus they look cool.

When I first saw the 2013 running boards I knew I had to have a set, I installed the black powder coated Burandt Boards. The sled has the under seat Polaris bag.

When the 2013’s came out I loved the red side panels so you get your choice of the stock black or the 2013 red LE side panels. For the pictures I put the black on the left and red on the right.

Vents on the sled seem to be the rage but I don't like how they look most of the time plastered everywhere. I like the idea of an active vent so I installed a MtnTek Blow Hole. Wow does that think move the air!

I had the skis off last summer and installed the much better and wider rubber ski bumper, keeps the ski from folding back when carving in heavy snow.

I removed the rear suspension and checked all the cross shafts for binding and rust, reinstalled and greased it up. Sled was stored inside during the summer and has Sta-Bil in the NON-ethonal gas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
That would be a bit outside the normal travel for my trips.

It probably won't help you but I will be in West Yellowstone starting January 27th. I will have the sled with me, could work great for someone making a trip there, could have a sled all gassed up and waiting.

That's the weekend of the SnoWest Birthday Bash.

S

scotto49327

Feb 24, 2011
I wished that did help, we have a group heading to cooke city but they will be coming back before the 27th, good luck with the sale, if you still have it later, maybe something will work out

Premium Features