• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is the best trailer??

S
Oct 29, 2014
I'm deciding which enclosed trailer to buy! I want the cheapest, but most well built trailer. I do want all the bells and whistles though (ex. speakers, heaters, benches, storage) what are your thoughts? Trails west? Hallmark? Mirage?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm deciding which enclosed trailer to buy! I want the cheapest, but most well built trailer. I do want all the bells and whistles though (ex. speakers, heaters, benches, storage) what are your thoughts? Trails west? Hallmark? Mirage?

Too easy, not even gonna touch that one.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
I want the cheapest, but most well built trailer. I do want all the bells and whistles though (ex. speakers, heaters, benches, storage).

Sorry, no such trailer exists with those underlined requirements. Go read Chris' "perfect Trailer v 2.0" thread. It has all the bells & whistles and is $40K.

T

TABLEROCK

Nov 27, 2007
In Da Minnesooota
Legend or Aluma is my vote

Legend is a very nice trailer. The fit and finish is second to none, they are very well made with lots options offered. Aluma also makes a good trailer for the money. Just my 3 cents.:face-icon-small-win

Last edited:
D

Dooitinct

Dec 7, 2014
Trailer

Check out ATC. All alluminum trailer company. Bottom line, they are exceptionally built, always there to answer your call. Customer service is top notch. They are awesome.

Here's my rig,,also, remember you get what you paid for. Just ready all the negatives on NEO..those stories are ridiculous. Spend a bit more for an exceptional product. Ditto on the triton experience. Been there tried that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 125

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Check out ATC. All alluminum trailer company. Bottom line, they are exceptionally built, always there to answer your call. Customer service is top notch. They are awesome.

Here's my rig,,also, remember you get what you paid for. Just ready all the negatives on NEO..those stories are ridiculous. Spend a bit more for an exceptional product. Ditto on the triton experience. Been there tried that.

Dang, that is awesome! :face-icon-small-win

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK

I was in the same situation last summer and went with an R&R aluminum 7.5' wide.

Premium Features