• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Ski Doo XM 800 155 SP Orange & Black

T
Sep 23, 2008
Ellensburg, WA
Snowmobiles in Washington do not have titles. You get a bill of sale and the BRP certificate of origin. My cell phone number is what I placed on the listing and I have had people calling me about the sled with no problems.

U
May 10, 2013
Snowmobiles in Washington do not have titles. You get a bill of sale and the BRP certificate of origin. My cell phone number is what I placed on the listing and I have had people calling me about the sled with no problems.
Okay, call my friend Flex arrange a meeting. Thank Ura

U
May 10, 2013
Dear Travis,
I'd like you to call my friend Alex on telephone 4254447838 and agree upon the meeting.He can pick up the snowmobile on his truck. Alex couldn't call you on the pone 5092016253
Best wishes,
Yuri

U
May 10, 2013
Alex called me and said that you meet on Thursday. Hope all goes well

Premium Features