• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M925 turbo for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jensen

Feb 27, 2008
Casper, Wyoming
SOLD

Original build:
002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

pictures167.jpg

pictures165.jpg

Today:
image-10.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-5.jpg

I am going to be parting out my sled let me know if your interested in parts. It is 2008 vanamberg chassis 925 turbo. Has 174" Kmod evol complete kit and track(174x2.5x15) with less than 100 miles. Most dependable sled I've ever owned and will climb anything it is pointed at. Twisted race kit with 2876. Will post pics this evening. Let me know if your interested in parts.

Will look at trades for firearms, four wheelers, boats, vehicles etc.
Will post pics tonight
$6500 or will part out if no interest

Last edited:

manlye

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2009
Any interest in a Turbo IQR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

J

jensen

Feb 27, 2008
Casper, Wyoming
Ed

Very little. I turn the boost fuel up when I turn the boost down and and down when I raise it. You can fine tune all day if you want but there isn't a need here.

J

jensen

Feb 27, 2008
Casper, Wyoming
Bump for all the tire kickers!!!

Extras include brand new garrett 2876($1300), brand new kmod genII(($2,545), brand new camoplast 174"($1,100), sly dog powder hounds, twisted turbo kit, all necessary gauges, boss seat, vanamberg tunnel has been damaged but is very usable, m1000 reeds new less than 100 miles ago, 2010 m8 pipe, 925 big bore by twisted turbos made for this kit and ported and timed for the application, double pass u cooler with coolant running thru the running boards, yada yada I put over $25,000 dollars into this sled when I built it in 2009 and I've put thousands in it since changing and fixing and making things better.

J

jensen

Feb 27, 2008
Casper, Wyoming
Pics

Ya I can tomorrow night when I get home. You can notice it in the pics above if you look close. It's bent a little right behind the seat. I was hauling a guys sled out of a hole he couldn't get out of on his own and when I was hauling -ss up and out the sled I was pulling went thru a dip and bent my rear piece down it needs to be held up and hammered with a dead blow and riveted.

Last edited:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Is that a two piece tunnel where you could just pick up the tail section of the tunnel?

Ya I can tomorrow night when I get home. You can notice it in the pics above if you look close. It's bent a little right behind the seat. I was hauling a guys sled out of a hole he couldn't get out of on his own and when I was hauling -ss up and out the sled I was pulling went thru a dip and bent my rear piece down it needs to be held up and hammered with a dead blow and riveted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features