• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ebay scammer owned

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
i hate judge judy but i agree totaly with her on that one and loved how she made that fat lady pay $5000 for the $400 phones

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
She uses the word "Outrageous" too frequently.

This woman should have her babymaking license revoked.

HAHHAHAA "She doesn't like to work, she likes to make babies"

C
Nov 29, 2007
Ugly baby factory. It's too bad if the shows producers pay the fine, but take heart in the fact that the plaintiff said that the local law enforcement and the AG's office were involved. She said at least three others were scammed by this person and her worthless husband.

Here is a funny for them to steam about. . . .

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wire fraud is a legal concept in the United States Code which provides for enhanced penalty of any criminally fraudulent activity if it is determined that the activity involved electronic communications of any sort, at any phase of the event. As in the case of mail fraud, this statute is often used as a basis for a separate federal prosecution of what would otherwise have been only a violation of a state law.

The crime of wire fraud is codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1343, and reads as follows:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Gonna be hard to keep up the baby makin' business in a federal pen.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
What a nasty, fat cow! I hate people who take advantage of others and that also goes for the azzhats that are buying up all the Wiis that they can and selling them for a huge profit.:mad::mad::mad:

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
even if she didn't get fuc't this time cause fines are paid she will, i just feel bad for the people who didnt take action, and yes i would also bid on the daughter of the plaintiff

F

Flying Snow

Nov 28, 2007
South dakota
OOOOOOOOOOO That is awsome I hope they get them email people on there that say they will buy my quad for 5000 when im selling for 3500. Burn fat a$s

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
I'd take the mother and the daughter three times each!:D

id_hit_it_003.jpg

Premium Features