• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The New Build....

Whimp

Lifetime Membership
Oct 4, 2012
Laurel Montana
This should give it away...
Cant Seem to give up my M Chassis. 2010 M8

- Took 8 Inches out of width. And 5 Inches off length in the Nose...
- Pro Hood and bucket
- 36" Front End. Used stock front end and Modified. Was pretty dang easy to do...If you can fab and weld a bit. (Only works with Fox Floats)
- Comp Oiless with Tial External Waste Gate (muffler and tunnel dump- should be very quiet)
- Custom Water to air with Mechanical Pump (Thanks to KingCat1150)
- Custom Intake Plenum (No more rubber boots or leaky throttle bodies) (Thanks to King Cat1150)
- Hand built CPI turbo Pipe (Thanks to Mike) Stock Pipe was about 3-4 inches outside new body
- OVS Fuel System (Thanks to Garr)
- BDX Drive and Shaft
- Avid Drivers (Thanks to Robbie)
- KMOD with Raptors and Ice Age ( Thanks to Kevin)
- 3" Cant Get Stuck Track
- VE Tunnel Ext
- Skinz Seat

Been a fun Build... Yes I built this and I paid for all my parts..... Just wanted to put thanks to those Peeps who's products I used. These guys are always striving towards the progression of the sport with unreal products.... :) Should be a Fun Sled!!!!! This is closer to what I was hoping to get when Cat Released the Pro Climb... Pro Climb is a good sled but I headed a different direction.

Still need to button it up and finish cold air intake, Bumper, wiring ... Ill post a better pic when its all done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
B

BradM8

Aug 4, 2012
Lets see more pictures of this build! Interested to see how you skinny'd it up.

Premium Features