• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AC power LED Headlight Bulb Modules

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Its true LED bulbs that actually work very well in headlights, Up until now these have been bright to look at but just didn't give out enough light to be efficient in a halogen reflector. Not any longer.
We have been testing reliability for a while and wont have these available for sale for about a month. We don't want any issues several are in the field with more on our test bench.
The good news.. They will run on AC power. That's right now you can easily upgrade the headlights in your sled. No DC power mods required

3000 lumens
No ballast required
Low and high beam
3 year warranty
H4,H6 and H7 bases
AC power options

Single light in KTM 990

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
These bulbs are testing out well. If you are aware of Cyclops then you probably know we do not sell cheap products that don't live up to the expectations.
It looks like we will have these available in a few weeks. priced at 60.00 each with the rectifier for AC use.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
What is the power draw? Difference from the Halogen bulbs they replace. Guessing substantially less.

Z

Zrt1200

Apr 13, 2009
Michigan
Do you need to cut the voltage down on these LED's bulbs?? If so do you have a voltage regulator?? I know most LED's are best at 3.7 volts.

Question on your rectifier. Does the rectifier have a max voltage it can handle coming from a sled??

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Do you need to cut the voltage down on these LED's bulbs?? If so do you have a voltage regulator?? I know most LED's are best at 3.7 volts.

Question on your rectifier. Does the rectifier have a max voltage it can handle coming from a sled??

Most all of our LEDs are 9 to 32 VDC.
All sleds have regulated 12V power to the headlights.
The rectifier converts the ac to Dc power for this particular bulb.

C
Oct 1, 2014
Checked your website, Many snowmobiles use H4's (including mine) and you don't have any available in that size.

Right price, and proven in a powersport application I'd be ready to buy.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Checked your website, Many snowmobiles use H4's (including mine) and you don't have any available in that size.

Right price, and proven in a powersport application I'd be ready to buy.

We have sold almost 5000 H4 bulbs in the last 6 months?
Most sleds also require the Rectifier, Skidoo's and Yamaha 4 strokes do not.

http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/3600-Lumen-H4-H6M-LED-Headlight-bulb-_p_83.html

We also have a H13 Polaris pro kit ready but not quite on the site yet.

Premium Features