• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snocheck RMK ?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Can some of you post up some good pics of your 2015 Standard RMK Snowchecks... a few pics from diff angles would be great... and a couple with the side panels open?

I know it can be a PITA to post pics... but would be really cool to see the diff color combos out there on the STD RMK's

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
My 15 Snowcheck LE Standard RMK. Bought in NH. As you can see comes with wheels and scratchers (wheels are now gone however)

DSC_0140.jpg

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I have some pics of hers mines not in yet but how do I post pics from my Android?

O

Oregonsledder

Jan 27, 2009
Bend Oregon
I installed a set of wheels on the inside of my rails on my 12 PRO RMK. You get the benefit of wheels without outer track flex interference. I have done this for several customers as well.

F

fullboredragon

Mar 24, 2009
I was waiting for someone to post a pic of a white one... I ordered white 163" still waiting...

I wonder how many people ordered an rmk over the pro? Take note poo!

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I got my sled in a crate from Polaris and set it up myself. My 2015 Standard RMK LE with all options had the scratchers on the rails. Wheels were in the hood and had to be installed.

Confirmed this while I was paying for my 163 rmk snowcheck yesterday. Sled comes with scratchers factory installed and zip tied to the rails.... and 6 wheels were in bags in the crate with my sled to be installed during setup.

I suspect some dealers are using artistic freedom setting up the ones that are not delivered with both wheels and scratchers. I doubt they have any real interest in stealing these items.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Only big pic I got got. So far I've done a white Skinz float plate, Skinz Super Q Can, turned the oil pump up 2.5 turns, 3.3 gal Mountain Addiction Can, RSI Phone Charger, and loosened the track from that banjo tight factory spec!

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Why the track swap?

Because I think the assault track is a blast in early season and spring riding. I have the 5.1 still and will put it back on at some point mid-winter :face-icon-small-coo

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Because I think the assault track is a blast in early season and spring riding. I have the 5.1 still and will put it back on at some point mid-winter :face-icon-small-coo

Gotchya, would be fun for early season but I will probably only get 1 or 2 solid rides on my sled before I head to Togwotee over X-mas, hopefully the U.P. does a December re-run of last year, most fresh snow I've ever ridden on in the U.P. was Dec. 7 last year over the hood 4'+ fresh powder on top of no base. Was quite the weekend!

Premium Features