• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handlebar Bags

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Also interested in more info on the Next Level bag, if anyone has pics??

I just ordered a Next Level bag to compare to the Polaris bag I just picked up. Basically one is going to end up going back.

Also for those of you who have the Polaris handlebar bag, can someone post up a pic of how you mounted it the Pro Taper bars? I just picked one up and it almost looks like the straps were put on wrong.

On the inside of one flap there are two straps hat are positioned up and down for securing around something running up and down. If they were side by side instead you could simply secure them around the bar pad. I guess I'm wondering it your only suppose to use the two small velcro straps at the bottom, which doesn't seem very secure???????

a519f16127b871f9a62345c23a04ed8e.jpg

7862ea674ba7bfdb6e28699ff2f2dfd6.jpg

Last edited:

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
Those two straps in the middle are for attaching the bag to the standard RMK riser. You just use the other Velcro to attach it to the pro tapers. You did pick up the old style polaris bag. There is a new bag that is bigger and is made specifically for the pro tapers.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I seen the new Polaris bag, but I didn't care for the size. I just want something small, just enough for the gps and maybe an additional small item or two.

I'll have to wait and compare the Polaris bag to the Next Level.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Also interested in more info on the Next Level bag, if anyone has pics??

I just ordered a Next Level bag to compare to the Polaris bag I just picked up. Basically one is going to end up going back.

Also for those of you who have the Polaris handlebar bag, can someone post up a pic of how you mounted it the Pro Taper bars? I just picked one up and it almost looks like the straps were put on wrong.

On the inside of one flap there are two straps hat are positioned up and down for securing around something running up and down. If they were side by side instead you could simply secure them around the bar pad. I guess I'm wondering it your only suppose to use the two small velcro straps at the bottom, which doesn't seem very secure???????

a519f16127b871f9a62345c23a04ed8e.jpg

7862ea674ba7bfdb6e28699ff2f2dfd6.jpg

I used the lowest one and went around the clamp best i could. Then pulled over pad and yah you just use the little edge tabs to hold it together. Ive never had mine fall off. Its a ok sized bag for a camera and gps. I put my go pro in it till i got to where i wanted it on. I had the skidoo bag heater for it though. Front pocket i kept an eyeglass spray bottle of isopropyl and a goggle case for cleaning and defogging my goggles. I went to the bigger one to hold a set of goggles and extra gloves as well.

#canadastrong

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I'm a big fan of the Sled Solutions handlebar bags. Top notch quality and high function are the reasons I use them. The protective goggle bag is self explanatory. As for the other bag, I like the ability to carry a lot of items in such a convenient location that I frequently use throughout the day. I jam mine as full as possible. I also appreciated the amount of storage offered as I like to keep my airbag as light as possible. Great customer service from them is an added bonus. Fits the stock bar perfectly and also mounts well with other styles with a bigger barpad.

attachment.php

image.jpg

Premium Features